Chapter 12: Save Me

I couldn't stop my silent tears from falling on our way back to the hunters' place. When we arrived at their hideout they lock me in one of the rooms in the house.

I sat down on a chair reminiscing on today's event. Ten minutes later the door opens up again and in walks a huge guy, not like hulk. He put clothes on the bed, giving me a smirk before licking his lips. It wasn't even sexy or hot but rather a gross one.

'Oh gosh, I can't believe he's so disgusting.'

"Get changed and make sure to look your best bitch. Each one of us will have a go with you. I'll make sure to be first in class," he said and winks in my direction. I pretend to look away and act like I didn't hear it. However, I can feel fear creeping into my veins.

He went out and I walked up to the bed. I take a look at the dress he put on the bed. The dress was more like lingerie. The only thing this could cover is my ass and boobs and the rest is for show. I put it back on the bed and sat down thinking of possible ways to escape since I'm now helpless with no one to save me.

I need to stand up for myself, I mean I'm a werewolf and I should be the strongest one here. No one will help me if I don't help myself. "Eliz" I try linking her as she hadn't talked to me on our way here. Eliz was still traumatized by the fact that our mate left us there in the woods to die in the hands of the hunters.

 I try linking her again. "Eliz, you know today whether we die or live," I said. My voice was weak and you could tell the vulnerability in it. 'Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?' she suddenly retorts. 

"Seriously ELIZ," I groan "now is not the time to correct out any saying. Anyways we need to fight for ourselves. If we die we will gladly die with honor" I said and Eliz laughed at that.

'I thought you always wanted to live,' she said.

'I do,' I answer in a whisper.

'Then we'll live Elle' she said with determination.

The door slowly opens again. This is it! I said to Eliz. We're ready to defend ourselves. The person didn't get to walk in the room as we used our speed to get to him tackling him before giving him a taste of our fist.

The man put his hands up in defense before bringing up his legs and rolls us over on our back. "I didn't know you could fight," he says while trying to breathe. 

We try to get out from under him but he was strong. His hands pinning me on the ground together with his legs. "One wrong move and you'll be injected with this. I won't harm you if you don't throw me another punch" he threateningly said and shows us the wolfs-bane.

Pretending we had given up, I lay limb under him. The stranger fell for it as he release me and slowly got up. Seeing him off guard I threw him a punch in the face, knocking him to the floor and he winced in pain.

"Ouch! Would you stop being violent" he said while holding his cheek.

"Well, that's for manhandling us" I retort.

"Hey, I was only defending myself from your attack. What's your deal anyway?" he asks and I glare at him which he whistles loudly echoing it in the room

"Oh, business-like. I like you...you're a perfect match for my Alpha," he said with a smile. 

Okay, wait did he just say Alpha. Then that means he's a...? I try to think. 

"Oh yeah by the way I'm no werewolf," he says cutting me off completely.

"I don't believe you," I  said, narrowing my eyes.

"Well long story short, I'm from a werewolf family and mom's a human. By the way, I'm Jay" he said and held out his hand for me to shake.

"I'm a damsel in distress who has no knight to save her" I reply and gave him a little bow in my head.

He laughs at that. "Yeah, I can see that. Anyways we have to wait for two more minutes, and then they will be here."

I look at him with confusion. "Wha-"

"5, 4,3,2,1 and here we go. Are you ready?" he asks and I look at him dumbfounded.

I look at him as if he is stupid and yet a big smile never leaves his face. When we heard the doorknob open turn, he gestures for me to keep quiet and before I take action everything went wild.