The Magical Flying Message

The wind was serene, moonlight glowed on her face , and in her eyes.She looked at the outside world. How beautiful it appeared as compared to the royal palace, she thought, peeping outside of the large window. A drop of sorrow fell down on her cheeks. She thought about why was she feeling trapped in her own palace, with her own family ,and who was missing in her life? When would he come?...... 

At the moment a beautiful butterfly came flying inside , it looked so magical as it glowed with shiny blue reflection of her wings

At the moment a beautiful butterfly came flying inside , it looked so magical as it glowed with shiny blue reflection of her wings. For a while she sat on the plants , but then started trying to find a place to sit. Sati gently made her sit on her finger. , "Hey little one..." Sati giggled at a while ,still weeping at the same time, carrying her calmly. She easily stepped aside , and walked in the hall,which was all lit up by dim yellow lights and quietness , the whole palace seemed to be watching dreams in the calm night . Sati headed towards Shraddha 's room , as she kept walking along with the butterfly , the whole place seemed to be lighten up with the luminous light of its wings.At this time, Sati 's sisters usually used to wake up, so Sati went inside their room, "Didi, look. What a beautiful-" she paused as it was noticed , Dhriti , Shraddha , Medha,....everyone was sleeping. Sati 's smile just vanished. Why did everyone sleep so early....Sati gradually stepped away , now heading outside the palace. However she knew no one would allow her to go out , the guards were standing on the entrance. She knew that if she asks , "Can I go out-" before she could ask more , they would reply , "Sorry Princess Sati, Maharaj has denied us to do so." But still she hoped them to reply differently , as she always hoped. And so she went in the Garden ,and now turning to the entrance of the palace. The night seemed to frighten her now , which was unusual. The butterfly was still seated on her finger lightly....so far the light of its wings went , shockingly , everyone went to sleep. As the light reached on the Guards , they two lied down , like if they fainted., "Oh my..." she would get scared. At the moment one of the guards started snoring. Sati stared at the angelic insect with her surprised eyes. Her feet stepped slowly on the grass , reaching near the gate, after that she breathed heavily once again , and finally went outside. Her breathe went faster as she looked back at the palace, now moving apart. She was trembling , not because of the cold , but the concern in her mind and heart., "Please Forgive me , Pita ji..." she mumbled to her soul , touching her heart.Tears fell down more often. For a while it felt that her soul replied her back ,"The time has come Sati,....go....pray to Mahadev....." she listened it closely , then faded in the darkness as moved away and away from her family.

Devi Sati , wanted to fulfill her destiny and so she left from her royal palace and family, and went to the Himalayas , to do deep and strict penance with devotion for Lord Shiva......will she succeed in making Lord Shiva marry her ?