Rati's Tears

Parvati kept gazing at Mahadev senselessly as she saw his eyes focused around the woods and grass.

, "What happened Ma-"

, " Parvati, I didn't accept this from you !" he was staggeringly enraged , "Kamdev !" he shouted terribly.

Kamdev appeared against him, and bowed down on his feet and prayed, "Hey Mahadev ! Forgive me...." and he began to cry.

Lord Shiva wasn't ready to forgive him , instead , he got more angered at him , "I know your motive . How can you possibly think of this ?" he yelled furiously and beat his Trishul on the ground. Parvati breathed heavily as she saw his horrific expressions, which turned into terrific anger.

, "I'll not forgive any one of you !" shouted Lord Shiva , with his third eye opening with flaring angriness.

, "No, Mahadev !" Parvati cried , but he didn't looked at her even.

Beams of fierce fires emerged from his eye which converted into tremendous fire. Parvati covered her eyes with her hands as Kamdev was burnt into the flames, soon turning into ashes. , "No !" she burst into tears of fear and grief.

, 'How can you do this to him !" she cried. Mahadev looked at her doleful face , "Parvati ! Go away from here ! I don't want to-" before he could say more , Parvati had already walked away crying uncontrollably. Her tears just didn't stop. She began to run faster in the dense forests , not even knowing where was she....she tried not to remember the horrible instance , which she couldn't forget forever. Suddenly someone cried from her behind-

, "Devi Parvati !"

Parvati stopped at the moment and turned around. Soon a strong wind current passed around and Devi Rati appeared against her.

, " Devi ?" Parvati surd. Rati sat down on her knees and joined hands against her , ".....What mistake did I do....for which you're giving me such sorrow..?" she broke down into tears and closed her eyes. Parvati held her up calmly and put her hands down , "I'm sorry Devi Rati...I didn't thought about this. And it's none of your fault."

Rati drew her hands back and somewhat said loudly , with a sight of ire , "I know its none of my fault! It's Mahadev 's fault !"

Parvati sighed and kept a hand on her shoulder , "Calm down , Devi...I promise you that Kamdev will come back."

, "What ?" Rati shouted appallingly.

, "It's my promise to you....." said Parvati. Rati felt a bit mitigated, but couldn't stop crying.