A Storm of Spring

It was just the same morning, the sunrise could be noticed when the surrounding scattered clouds changed into beautiful orange color, then giving rise to radiant yellow environment. The spring was not too far. The snow was melting with the green fields emerging everywhere. It looked like a morning of happiness. Parvati gazed at the butterflies flying around the flowery bushes. She smiled at them, like if they were her friends, then ran to catch one of them. But the butterflies themselves went closer to her and sat on her hand. She giggled after she touched their wings. Soon she realized , for what she came, then started picking up the flowers from the bushes and trees. , "Mahadev must be waiting,...." she thought, and picked two of the beautiful white flowers. Soon a swarm of colorful butterflies came along with the birds. All of them rested on the bushes. "Wow...." she looked at the view.

In a moment they all flew back , going further away

, "Hey , wait!" she shouted with excitement and ran towards the flying swarm. For so long she kept following the butterflies....until they faded away from her eyes.

, "Huh !" she breathed heavily as she was tired. , "Oh no !" she realized about picking up the flowers, and so she started walking back. As she walked further, the scattered clouds started covering the sky, making it look darker, and soon it started thundering and flashing. Parvati was worried a little, she tried to find out the path from where she came. Soon the grayish clouds became darker and it started drizzling. Her steps got faster as the rain became heavier. , "Oh...no..." she sighed. It was difficult to spot the path from where she came. 

A scary thought was surrounded in her mind,

A scary thought was surrounded in her mind,...was she lost in the forest ?, " No...no..." she kept running ,splashing the mud on the ground. At a point her feet weakened and she slowly got tired of walking and running. She stopped for a while and sighed heavily. She looked at the rainy surroundings...everything was wet, the trees were swaying and the tiny bushes would fly away. Parvati would hold both of her hands, and would stand under a tree, waiting for the rain to end soon. But it didn't. Instead the winds became violent, pulling out small plants out of the ground. It was still so cold that she had started shivering. Suddenly Parvati saw a glint of light coming from the trees. She hoped it to be a person. The warm light went closer to her, and she came to notice that it was Mahadev himself.

 The warm light went closer to her, and she came to notice that it was Mahadev himself

 , "Mahadev..." she said and ran uncontrollably. But Lord Shiva wasn't in a pleasant mood , "Devi Parvati,..." he sighed, and gave a grim look , "I had already told King Himavat , you are scared of the dark. I was right. And you must remember...I had already told you not to go somewhere else. But you..?"

, "I'm sorry-"

, "For what ?" he would say loudly , " You're just a princess, Devi Parvati. It was my mistake that I accepted you to stay here." he said and started stepping back, waiting for Parvati to follow him. Parvati walked slowly, bowing her head down, thinking about what he said for the whole way.