To the Himalayas

Hunger , thirst and tiredness, weren't the things she used to experience daily in the aristocratic, comfortable room of the palace.She felt so concealed from this feeling that she thought it to be a different world , the Himalayas. What a beauty it was. Filled up with enormous greenery and beautiful mountains. The steamy white clouds were breaking as they came swaying towards the narrow , tough peaks. The trees , the flowery view , even the animals living there had their own way to live. But she had not come here to live merrily , she had to perform penance and tough meditation. Walking slowly , she somehow managed to move her injured feet a bit further.And she sat down somewhere under a tree. Breathing heavily , poor Sati was so thirsty that she wasn't even able to speak something clearly. Soon she crossed her legs , and sat there keeping her back straight. The divine goddess then closed her eyes , and began chanting , "Om Namah Shivay....." the heavenly voice echoed in the entire Himalayas. The Devtas watching her from the sky felt so amazed by her dedication. , "Hey Kamalnayan , why doesn't Mahadev, accept Sati' s praying and appear against her? I feel so bad for her...." said Devi Lakshmi with a sight of worry in her eyes. Lord Vishnu would merely smile , " Devi, the good shall prevail.Let's have a little more patience for it..." he said. Devi Lakshmi would join her hands and pray to Mahadev.

Brahma would watch Lord Shiva still sitting immovably in Kailash

Brahma would watch Lord Shiva still sitting immovably in Kailash. He too, hoped him to accept Sati 's prayer. The Devtas from the Dev lok were today very sorrowful.  Sati would keep joining her hands , sitting straight under the tree in the storm ,and kept saying , "Om Namah Shivay..." For a moment even the Himalayas would bow down against the tough devotion of the Goddess. Meanwhile in Kailash , Lord Shiva too , was watching her , but wasn't uttering a word. His stern look and silence would say a lot.

 His stern look and silence would say a lot