update

Hi everyone.
First, I'd like to apologize for being MIA for the past few weeks. I'd originally planned to update a ton after my internship ended but unfortunately I've had a few things happen in my personal life that hindered me from updating. A couple weeks ago, I lost one of my uncles and it took quite a toll on me. I was close to him and his passing was so sudden that I didn't know how to cope. I'm still grieving but slowly but surely, I'm getting back on track with life. I tried to update but every chapter I wrote wasn't up to my standards so I just decided to take a much needed mental break from writing and let myself grieve and heal from what's been going on.
I've also been trying to get my college classes all settled because classes are starting up in a week. That also took up a lot of my time which also prevented me from writing.
Lastly, I haven't really been in the best place mentally for some time now. I've been feeling kinda down and felt like the days were just passing aimlessly. I felt like the world had been dragging me through life and I was letting it. I felt like I wasn't really accomplishing anything and everything I did try and start either failed or I couldn't even execute it correctly.
Because of this, I decided to take a small break from writing and a few of my social medias. I still post daily on my kpop collection page but other than that, I avoided twitter, Wattpad and YouTube for a few weeks. I also spent some time with my family because I felt like we've been so busy these past few weeks that we barely had time to bond.
The great news is: I've decided to come back to writing! I want to apologize to everyone I left hanging. I know I used to be so consistent with writing and updating but I needed to take a break in order to produce the best chapters for you all. I'm really sorry for not updating and I promise I will update Mummy (and hopefully release my JK book) ASAP! I know for sure there will be a Mummy chapter out tomorrow so please be on the lookout for that!
Again, I'm so sorry for leaving so sudden but I'm back and super excited to write again! Thank you to everyone who has continued to read, vote and comment on Mummy! I missed you all so much and I can't wait to start writing and publishing new chapters for you all!