1. Nemo gets adopted

Nemo pov.

Hewo! I don't have a name, :( because i don't have an owner but thats okay, cuz i'll get adopted soon! . Im a small white husky puppy who loves squeaky toys and long walks. My fur is fluffy and white.

 My fur is fluffy and white

"Welcome Mr. Stark. How may i help you?" The shop keeper asks from the till. Im in a pen with about 6 other puppies. Most are collies or German shepherds but im the only husky in the whole shop.

"You know Peter right? Well hes been stressed about school and being spiderman so instead of making a dog in the lad i decided to get him a real one. Maybe a puppy?" The billionaire states making the other pups bark and push there way to the front, sadly shoving me to the back.

I let out small whines and cries and just face the wall.

"Who's that?" 'Mr. Stark' asks after about a minute of looking.

"Thats the only Husky. He dosent have a name, hes really sweet and loves long walks. " the man explains as my tail wags despite my efforts to stop it. Im still facing the wall but am soon lifted up from behind.

I let out a happy bark as i come to face with Tony Stark smiling at me.

I lean forward in his arms and lick his face.

"Peters gonna love you!"

He pays the money and takes me home. I lay in his EXTREMELY expensive car almost asleep with him petting my ear. Its so nice to be adopted.

"You wanna pick a Collar and some toys? Huh? Whatever you want" i nod my head and wait patiently.

"Okay, Jarvis" he calls.

"Yes mr. Stark?" A robotic voice answes making me hide my head in Ironman's chest scared of the noise.

"Its okay, Jarvis take us to the nearest pet shop" he orders and pulls me out his chest and holds me like a baby.

"Yes Mr. Stark"

We arrive at a large building with happy dogs and cats painted on the front. We walk in and see rows among rows of toys. My tail wags like crazy and i try jump out mr. Starks arms but once again he holds me still.

"I can't let you down. You don't have anything to stop you running away" i nod and look around from his arms.

"How about this one?" He asks holding up a bright green sparkly collar as a joke...i hope.

I shake my head and see a red and blue collar with funny stripes. I bark and point my nose towards it. Mr. Stark grins and walks over.

"Can i tell you a secret?" He grins

"Can i tell you a secret?" He grins. I nod frantically and let him whisper in my fluffy ear. I hold it up and let him whisper.
"Peters spiderman" i let out a happy cry and lick his face before buying Spider and Ironman plushies and squeaky toys.

We reach a large tower. Its Stark Tower!!!! I give a few cries of Joy making him chuckle. He lifts me up and carries me through the building. I try get down but be still holds me

"You have to be quiet okay? Peter can't know about you yet" i nod happily and let him carry me to a large room fit for a king or god.

Inside was a hugeeeeee bed with gold rimmed sheets and red accents. Around the room was pure gold elements like a staff or knife hung up on the wall.

"Your gonna stay here for a few days okay? With Thor. He's...hes really-really sweet" Tony thinks for a good word to describe 'Thor' i nod and jump out his arms and onto his bed. I bite and claw at his bedsheet before curling in a ball and letting out a happy sigh.

"Remember stay quiet. Your so cute" he kisses my head before closing the door and walking away.

I fall asleep with little effort and snuggle into the blanket. I like it here. I wanna meet 'thor' and 'Peter'.

Almost a day later i wake up, in exhausted from my morning. I get adopted by Iron man, he buys me a bunch of cool stuff, i find out my owner to be is Spiderman!then get this cool room.

I love my new life.

--------------------------------------------