1. The beginning

Elena above>>>
Also my phone decided to be stupid and deleted my other book "on my own or not" and I had no backup for it so I'm just gonna start another story:)
Once again my spelling and grammar/punctuation may not be on point so yeah.
Strong language
You have been warned
~
"Mr.Melody" I said through the intercom.

"Yes?"

"Mr.Rein is here to see you"

"Send him in and you have to come too" I sighed and said okay.

"Okay Mr.Rein follow me"

He followed after me and we walked into my bosses office and I quickly walked over to where I usually sit in his office.

I looked up at Conner aka Mr.Melody.
He was the hottest man I've ever seen. He had ocean blue eyes,black hair,strong jaw line,amazing muscles and I hoped underneath his suit he had amazing abs that I would love to run my tongue over.

I was quickly snapped out of my daze when I heard my name being called and an impatient Conner staring at me.

"Yes Mr.Melody" I asked sweetly.

"I need you to schedule a lunch for me and Mr.Rein and also a meeting" I nodded and sat back.

"Now Ms.Lander" he said agitated.

I quickly got up and left the room.

Conners P.O.V

I watched her ass as she left the room. She was the hottest secretary I've ever had and that's saying something because I get at least 5 new secretary's a year.

Elena was different though her perfectly tanned skin,beautiful brown eyes and a body I would die for and I'm being serious. She had nice perky breasts,a tiny waist that flared into amazing hips and ass and then there were her legs they went on for miles and I would love for them to be wrapped around me. Woah slow down there Conner. I told myself trying to calm my raging hard on. It just wouldn't go down. Great now I have to take care of myself again he said to himself as he started unbuckling his pants.

Elena's P.O.V

I still had about and hour left in my day so I quickly scheduled a meeting and a lunch for Mr.Melody.

I walked to his door and raised my hand to knock when I heard groans and grunts from inside and they were the hottest sound ever. Even though I would have loved to stay there and listen I had a job to do so I quickly knocked. Instantly the groans stopped. After about 5 minutes he finally told me to come in. So I did. When I walked in I noticed his body was ridged and his hand was underneath the desk.

"What can I do for you Elena?" He asked looking flustered.

"I scheduled a lunch for you tomorrow at 12:30 and then a meeting directly after at 1:30" I told him.

"Okay thank you" he said and I quickly walked out.

I worked for another half hour before I started packing up my stuff to leave for the day once I was done I walked outside and quickly jumped on the bus that was about to leave.

It took twenty minutes to get to my location when I got off I still had to walk 2 blocks.

When I arrived at my house I walked up the sidewalk and unlocked my door.

When I walked in I saw a mass of blonde hair running towards me.

"Mommy"

~
Shorter then my chapters will be!