PLEASURE

Reece's pov:

I get ready for school as usual. But the atmosphere feels different, there's churns in my stomach warning me not to go to school today. Dora has a bit of flu so she's staying. Mum should've been busy getting ready by now but the house is silent...eerie, almost as if everyone except me knows something is going to happen.
I leave a few hours after
My phone rings

"John! How's Canada? Long time no call wats up with that?!"

"Calm down sugar cakes. I been busy that's all. Anyways I'm actually in your hood, right behind you"

i turn around and scream like a girl (so people say) I run to him and hug him. His my first boyfriend since I came out. We both so excited we talking at the same time then giggle

"Cute ones first" oh how I missed his voice!
"I missed you!" I choked on the rest of my speech 'coz the tears wanna fall ohmigosh I can't be seen crying in public. Control yourself Reece Lee Barimen!! John just hug me close.

"I missed you too sweet pea. Well nothing much happened in my life, there's like totally zero drama without you sugar"

We catch up with everything that has happened in the past few months that he has been away.

" So your mom is the one providing whilst that lazy bum gets wasted?! That's shiit! I can see you not coping sugar. I'll buy some groceries when I visit later on. And no no you don't complain mister" he warns me as I'm about to open my mouth. He knows I'm not the type to ask for money or things when dating...that's just not the way I was raised up.

I rush to school. I'm like 20 minutes late. After our deep conversation John took me to my favourite coffee shop and we just chilled and talked about simple things. Oh how I missed him!
I walk into class. Mr Frewues just glares at me. I've always been late for his class like hello who is ever early to maths??
I sit next to Cody.

"I miss anything?"

"Yea, a whole lecture on life lessons" we start laughing

"Do you care to share the joke Mr Barimen?" Why is she always at my throat woo!
"No ma'am there is no joke"
"Then quit laughing and get your notes in your book!" Geez she hasn't been laid in a while

The day goes so slooooooow. I wanna see John so badly. After atonomy class I head to the library...no way am I going to physics with this headache. I did some research on my psychology assignment. Cody came in. He was a nerd but he's cute though. He wore circular specs with a blue rim and he hardly cared to comb back his long blond hair. He had green eyes. So adorable.

"Hey, do you mind if I join you?"

"Nope. Feel free I don't own the library"
He laughed. He started taking out his books and did his assignments. After a while he looked at me.
"You look extremely tired lately. Is John keeping you up at night?"

"Nope,just got a lot on my plate right now. No offence but what happens between me and john stays between us thank you" he apologized and kept quiet. I got out my phone and called John...I just couldn't take this anymore.

" Uhm hey, do you mind if I bunked at your place?"

"You know you always welcome here Sugar crust. The password is still the same" on the way to his place I bought us some coconut biscuits and coffee.

I so enjoyed being at his place. It always calmed my nerves. Plus we studied...well I studied, he just watched at helped...he was done with school yonks ago. His 19, has his own business, is rich and he is nice. I hit a jackpot!
We sat together and watched some TV until we got bored. I laid against his chest. So chilled.
We started kissing. First slow, leaving butterflies and whole zoos inside my stomach. I loved this feeling. His one hand on the small of my back and his other hand in my hair. The heat was rising. His kisses became urgent. He started removing my shirt am I ready for what's going to happen? What is going to happen? What am I doing? I should stop before I loose control but woo my body was needing him,his touch, his kiss. My hands removed his shirt. The kissing intensified. His hand was pulling my hair and boy that felt good! I got up and sat on his lap. Oooh this feels great! I love him...boy this body is amazing. Our pants got removed and he laughed as I froze.

"I don't know what to do...it's my first time...I never had sex before and I don't know how...I saw videos of gay sex but I don't know what to do"
"Oh don't worry sugar let me handle everything."

He smiled that beautiful smile that weakend me...gosh such beauty should be illegal!

He started kissing my neck, leaving wet kissing trailing down to my stomach, he pulled the boxers off I was so embarrassed coz my penis was standing upright. He laughed. And looked me in the eyes, asking for the go-ahead I nodded my head. He bent down and licked the tip of my member "Ohhhh!" I moaned.
Then he put my whole penis in his mouth and started sucking... I couldn't stop moaning "aaarh yes John that feels so fucking great!! Don't stop!" His other hand reached and played with my ball sac..this is truely nice.
I felt my body stiffen and I came in his mouth "aaaarh! Joooooohn! Oh yesssssssss!" John winked at me then flipped me over as if I weighed nothing. I didn't know what to expect
Then I felt a sharp pain in my ass "aaaaaaaaaarh!" I screamed in both agony and pleasure. This felt good and painful talk about bitter-sweet moments
He kept moving in and out oh boy my ass felt like it was on fire and to be honest I loved it. He came inside my ass while screaming my name. It was such a sweet moment.

After sex we both laid on the couch, my head on his chest. I looked at the time shiit I have to get home. I'm late! I have to leave John, how heartbreaking
I got up and dressed up. I kissed him and left...he was already fast asleep. I'll text him once I get home.