Dragon Species (Mental)

Telekinetic

Category: Mental

Characteristics: These dragons have scales varying from a dark brown to a sandy brown. They are a large species of dragon. They have two straight horns on their head and a smaller one on their nose. Along their back is a row of sharp spines, accompanied by a very sharp spiked tail. They have rather thick scales that can be very hard to break through.

Powers: Telekinetic dragons can warp their surroundings with their minds, able to move and change the structure of objects mentally. They can also do this too organics, though it is far harder. Powerful telekinetic dragons can warp an object, changing its shape a structure. The stronger the will of the dragon the greater their power.

Strengths: The nature of their power makes it very difficult to fight telekinetic dragons. They can do multiple things to their opponents to weaken or stop their attacks. On top of that, they are also a very physically strong dragon and can take a lot of damage before falling. They are often considered one of the hardest dragons to take down.

Weaknesses: Despite the overwhelming strength of these dragons they are also incredibly vulnerable to certain elements. Their telekinetic powers work well on solid and physical objects, but they are unable to stop energy such as fire, lightning, life, shadow, light, rift, and chaos. Also, because their abilities rely on strength of will, an opponent with a stronger will can often break out of their mental hold.

Equilibrium: This is considered one of the most dangerous equilibriums from dragon kind, because of the fact it is invisible. At this point, a telekinetic dragon becomes an invisible force that is nearly impossible to detect. Very similar to the wind equilibrium, except for the fact that it can crush and break objects apart. It is a very violent equilibrium and creatures caught within are instantly ripped to pieces.

Mastery: A master of telekinesis would be able to control nearly everything around them. They could rip apart the earth or call down rain, solidify liquid into ice. The extent of their ability is they are able to control other dragons, making them do whatever they wish in a way that seems very similar to mind control. This can go further to them crushing organics with ease.

Other: Despite being the most common of the mental species, they are often very rarely seen by other creatures.

Mind

Category: Mental

Characteristics: Mind dragons are a light creamy blue and are often considered one of the smaller species, around the same size as a wind dragon. They have a rather plain look, with smaller than average wings and a slightly scrawny body. Often considered on average to be the smallest species, they have a wirily tail and two horns on their head. There are no spines on their back and have the least dangerous look.

Powers: The power of the mind is also quite diverse. Mind dragons are able to manipulate the minds of others and look into what they're thinking as well as their memories. They can make others see things that aren't there and take control of beings with a weaker will. Powerful mind dragons can also make others feel, touch, smell, and taste things that aren't there as well, making illusions seem much more real.

Strengths: A mind dragon's mental abilities make them difficult to combat. They are always one step ahead of their opponent and are able to see their every maneuver before it happens, allowing them to predict easily. Any illusions can also cause confusion and can make dragons experience pain, pleasure, or simply just be a distraction.

Weaknesses: Most mind dragons lack physical abilities and while their powers over the mind are useful they are, mostly, unable to cause any finishing blows like other dragons again. Their weaker bodies make them easy to defeat in an all-out fight, but unlike most dragons, they don't have a specific element as their weakness. Also, dragons with greater willpower have the upper hand in fights.