NOT A CHAPTER ~ News!

**********************************************************************************************************************

Hey everyone! Thanks for all of the support on Unintended Consequences! It has been quite the journey to start this story and you all have made it so much better.

I just wanted to take a quick second to give you a sneak peak of the next story I am writing! I won't start it until this one is done, but I have already been planning out some chapters. :)

If you love Unintended Consequences then I think you will love this story too! The main characters are a little saucier than Charlotte and Archer, but I hope to bring a similar vibe in my writing.

No pressure at all! But if you want to go check out the introduction for Going Full Throttle it would mean a lot to me! I will post the cover and synopsis below. :)

Cover

Synopsis

Synopsis

Pia Callahan always lived a carefree life with no worries. Her only responsibilities were to attend her college classes (sometimes) and keep herself fed (on ramen).

When tragedy strikes, Pia is all of the sudden thrown into a whirlwind of change. She has to grow up and take on more responsibility than she could ever imagine: the custody of her best friend's son.

Pia may not believe she is the best person for the job, but she is determined to do it. She'll trade in frat parties for PTA meetings and beer-bongs for apple juice.

But what happens when the ruggedly hot motorsports athlete Tyler Westwood shows up in her small town?

Tyler lives on the fast track, never caring too much about consequences. You can't when your job is to do backflips through the air. Sometimes, you just have to send it and hope for the best.

From the second Tyler meets Pia, he knows he wants her. But she is determined to ignore their bubbling chemistry. She has priorities now and a summer fling isn't one of them.

Will Pia be able to stay away from Tyler? Or will she decide to hit the throttle?

**********************************************************************************************************************

Let me know what you think of the cover and synopsis in the comments! And again, no pressure at all! I am so happy for the support on Unintended Consequences. :)

            — E.I.M