She's killing me, slowly...

Jesus christ. I swear she is trying to kill me. I planned on being a good guy tonight. I really did but then one look at her and I couldn't help myself. Fuck, I'm in big trouble. I decide I better cool it. Tonight isn't the night to deal with this. If I don't watch it David and I will be boxing on the front lawn.

I go back downstairs and join everyone outside after grabbing another drink. Ashley walks up to me in her cute little bikini. "You getting in?" She's a very attractive woman. Dark hair and eyes, on the taller side. She's smart, funny, and seems to be interested. I decide Emma's probably not sleeping alone tonight so why should I. I take another sip of my drink and then set it on the table.

"Sure." Then I grab her and pick her up and drag her into the pool with me. She comes up laughing and then immediately tries to dunk me. I let her so that I can swim up behind her and dunk her again. This time when she comes up she wraps her legs and arms around me. My hands immediately cup her ass and she smiles at me. She seems to be waiting for something, so I give her what I know she's asking for. I lean in as I cup one side of her face and kiss her. I make it good but not too good. Even I know we're in a pool full of people and we need to keep it PG. When I pull back I see Emma over Ashley shoulder, standing on the edge of the pool. She does not look happy.

Well you know what. Screw that. She chose the doctor. I kiss Ashley again. When I pull away I see that Emma's in the ppol now. And she's all wet. Emma all wet is really really fucking hot. Shit! Damn woman. I tell Ashley I'll be right back. I dive under water and swim to the other side of the pool.

I'm about to climb out when Oliver swims up to me. "Hows it going?"

"Just fucking fantastic." I climb out and go to the outside bar. Oliver follows.

"That good huh? You looked cozy with Ashley."

"Yeah Ashleys great but jesus Ollie have you seen Emma in that bikini? That tiny bikini and the tight little-"

"Alright Leo, I get it. But you drooling over her is not going to go unnoticed so knock it off. Either wait and have an adult conversation with her some other time or move on and go have fun with Ashley." With that he walks off and jumps back in the pool.

The rest of the night involves Emma and I avoiding each other and me having to watch that asshole with his hands all over her. I'm about to totally lose my shit when Ashley whispers in my ear.

"Take me upstairs?" We sneak off and head up to my room. Once there I kiss her. Her hands go right to the drawstring on my swimsuit. I undo her bikini top and take her nipple into my mouth. She moans.

Then she pushes me back some as she goes to her knees. Once there she pulls my swim trunks to the ground and before I can say word her mouth is on me. I close my eyes and throw my head back. It feels good but it would feel a million times better if it was Emma. So as Ashley licks me from balls to tip I imagine thats it Emma on her knees in front of me. I picture her gorgeous mouth taking all of me deep, as deep as she can. I imagine looking down and seeing her eyes looking back up at me as I fill her. I reach down and bunch Ashley's hair in my fist to hold her in place as I push myself even deeper in her throat. Just then I hear a gasp and my eyes fly open to see Emma standing in the doorway.

"Shit." She turns and walks out. "Shit!"

"Oh my god. You didn't lock the door?" Ashleys scrambling to put her bikini top back on.

I pull my swimsuit back up. "Ashley I'm so sorry. I wasn't even thinking." I go up to her and give her a quick kiss. "I really am sorry." We head out of the bedroom and Emma is waiting at the end of the hall.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but my bag is in there and David and I were getting ready to leave. I'll just be a second." She walks past us and into my room.

"Ashley you go ahead, I'll be down in just a second."

I go in my room and close the door behind me. Emma looks up at me surprised. And pissed.

"What the hell are you doing. Open the door."

"Not until you talk to me."

"About what? About the fact that you won't leave me alone? Or about how you keep trying to start something with me even though I have a boyfriend? Or how about the fact that I just caught you with your dick in some other womens mouth? What exactly is it that you want to talk about?"

"Look Emma, I'm sorry that you had to see that but come on. You can't be mad at me. You chose him. And baby watching you in that bikini all night and watching him with his hands on you, I was losing it. Ashley asked to come up here and I needed to get away."

"Do not use me as an excuse on why you were just getting a blow job."

"You are the reason! It was either that or my hand because Jesus Christ Emma you have had me hard as a fucking rock half the night. And baby make no mistake about it. It wasn't Ashley I was picturing on her knees just then."

He breath catches and next thing I know she's in my arms. I'm not sure who moved first. But suddenly were kissing. There's a knock at the door and Emma jumps out of my arms and is across the room in two seconds flat.

"Come in."

Its Lily. Thank god. Things would of turned ugly fast if it was David.

"Everything okay up here?"

"Yes, I was just grabbing my bag. David and I are heading out. Thanks for having us Leo. The house is gorgeous. Lily I'll talk to you tomorrow okay?" She gives Lily a kiss on the cheek and is out the door.

Lily punches me in the arm. "What did you do now Leo Baker?"

"Ouch. Nothing. I did nothing."

"Bullshit. I swear the two of you are going to be the death of me. You both need to figure your shit out." She turns and storms out. Well I'm on a roll.

I go downstairs and head outside. A few people are getting ready to leave and I show them out. After about another hour everyone decides to head out. Everyone except Ashley.

"Are you going to ask me to stay the night?"

I want to, or better yet, my dick wants to. And I can pretty much guarantee that Emma has a doctor in her bed. So why shouldn't I? At least thats what I'm thinking. So for the life of me I can't figure out why I say what I do.

"I would love to. But, I think I'm going to have to take a rain check." I kiss her and then I walk her to the door.

I head upstairs and take a nice long shower where my hand and I spend some quality time together.

Ashley

Ashley