Mortified...

Leo and I both leave on Monday morning for Christmas with our families. Neither of us will be back until the day before New Years Eve.

The trip to Boston is nice and I'm happy to have the time with my mom. She seems to be doing much better so maybe her little health scare was nothing to worry about after all. My parents are staying at my aunt and uncles house but I opted to stay in a nearby hotel. I love my family but I can only take so much.

By Wednesday I miss Leo horribly. It's about ten o'clock at night and I've just gotten out of the shower. I decide to text Leo.

You up?

He answers almost immediately.

Yes. Is this a booty text? If so what are you wearing?

That gives me an idea. I position my phone on the dresser and then I hit video call on my phone. I crawl onto the bed and wait for him to answer.

"Hey gor-." Oh shit he's not alone. "Shit Em. Hold on." He lowers the phone and I hear a lot of whistling and yelling coming from his end.

I grab my phone and hide under the covers. I pull them all the way up so only my eyeballs are visible. Oh. My. God. A bunch of strangers just saw me naked.

I hear a door close and now it's quiet. He comes back on the screen.

"Emma I am so sorry. But damn honey, I did not expect you to be naked. Are you okay?"

I shake my head no.

"Em, pull the covers down. Stop hiding, its just me now."

I pull them down so my whole face is visible.

"Who were those people?"

"Friends of mine. I had a few of the guys over tonight."

"Well at least it wasn't anyone related to you." I try to make light of what just happened even though I'm mortified.

He lets out a laugh. "Yeah, at least there's that. Now Emma can we get to the important stuff. Were you calling to have phone sex with me? Because if so I will gladly kick all of them out of here right now and I can be naked in no time at all."

I believe him. But that wouldn't be fair, I'm sure he misses his friends.

"I was calling for that very reason but sorry, now I withdraw my offer."

He grabs his chest. "Emma, you wound me."

I laugh."Get back to your friends. Maybe we can try again tomorrow."

"Are you sure. Because I'm ready to go right now." To prove it he points the phone at his lap and sure enough I see him clearly through his pants.

I smile. "I see that and as much as would love to watch you right now I can't take you away from your friends. Call me in the morning."

"You're killing me women. You at least have to talk to me for a few until this goes down."

I laugh again. "Okay."

We talk for about ten more minutes and then we say good night. When we get off the phone I find a movie to watch because if I don't take my mind off of him I'll never sleep.

I'm falling for him. I can't tell him, not yet, it's way to soon. But that doesn't change the fact that it's happening. I end up drifting off to sleep and dreaming about one very sexy Leo Baker.

I wake up in the morning and go for a run and then back to the hotel. I here my phone ringing as I step out of the shower. It's a video call from Leo. I open it and it's a close up of his dick.

I start laughing. "Oh my god Leo, what if I wasn't alone?"

He moves the phone up to his face. "I figured it was only fair. Good morning gorgeous. Are you naked?"

I pull the phone back and show him that I'm just wearing a towel. "I just got of the shower."

"Great. Now drop the towel and go get on the bed like you did last night." I hesitate as he sets his phone on a dresser and then sits on the bed. "You better hurry. I had a very naughty dream about you last night and I'm ready to go."

He takes his dick in his hand and slowly starts to move it up and down. I go out to the room and set my phone up. Then as I stand in front of the camera and I drop the towel.

"Yes! Thank you. God, I miss you." He continues to stroke himself. "Emma touch yourself. Do whatever feels good."

I go up on my knees on the bed and start by taking my breasts into my hands. I squeeze and pull then I grab my nipples and do the same thing. I slowly slide one hand down between my legs and rub a finger between my folds. I'm already wet. As I rub my wet finger up towards my clit I moan and throw my head back. It feels good and knowing that he's watching makes me feel incredibly sexy.

I slide a finger inside me and now I'm moving my hips as slide the finger in and out.

"Fuck Emma. That's it, move those hips. Does that feel good?"

"Yes. I'm so wet and swollen." I'm watching his hand move up and down his hard dick. His other hand is playing with his balls. I look up and see him watching me, watch him. As we hold each others gaze I take my finger out of me and bring to my breast. I rub the wetness on my nipple and then I bring my finger to my mouth.

"Damn. I wanna taste you so bad right now. Do you like the way you taste, Emma?"

"Yes. But I like the taste of you more." He groans as he pumps his hand faster. I lay down on the bed so that I'm at a slight angle. I want him to be able to see but I still want to watch him. I put both hands between my legs. One hands rubbing on my clit while other pushes two fingers deep inside me. I bite my lip as I watch him. He's so fucking hot. The way the muscles in his arms and stomach bunch as he moves his hand faster. I can see his breathing is getting faster. So is mine.

"Leo, I want you to come. I'm close and I want you with me. Please Leo. Harder."

He angles back a little. "Fuck." His face scrunchs up as he starts to come all over his stomach. "Christ Emma. Come with me."

And I do. "Shit! Leo, yes." My thighs tighten around my arms as I feel myself contracting around my fingers. God even when he's not in the same room he gives me great orgasms.

I roll to my side and just stare at him while I try to catch my breath. He's gorgeous. And kind. And funny. And generous. And smart and I'm completely in love with him. I want nothing more than to tell him so but I know I can't. So instead I say, "Mery Christmas Eve, Leo."

He gives me his million dollar smile and says, "Merry Christmas Eve, Emma."