Broken

Sapphire's POV

I was about to enter the house when I heard thuds and bangings, my curiosity took the best of me. Oh wait I forgot introducing myself, I am Sapphire Heartly, 24, I live with my boyfriend Andrew.

I inserted the key in the keyhole and slowly twisted the handle, to open the door. I slowly entered the living room, I heard more noises coming from the other room, moans to be precise . I moved to teach my bedroom door, my palms were sweaty, breaths heavy, as soon as I open the door, my jaw dropped, my eyes wide open.

He cheated on me.

"Sapphire it is not what it looks like baby"

"It is exactly what it looks like, you cheated on me , with Tina "

Let me explain me and Tina go back to the high school days, started off as bestfriends but then she became the queen bee and bully of the school, I was the football/ soccer girl and the smart one so obviously I became her target. She did horror things which made us part our ways.

Back to present day

I was turning red with the anger how could he do this to me.

"Get out, get the fuck out of my house. I dont want yo see your filthy faces, Move your ass out of my house GET OUT "

"Please baby I am sorry"

"That's what you said the last time"

"But-"

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW AND TAKE YOUR BIMBO ALONG WITH YOU"

I could see sadness and guilt all over his face which I knew was a fake, was I that bad that he had to cheat on me and that too with Tina, he knew how much I disliked her yet here she was with a smirk on her face like she had won a battle.

They left my house and Andrew tried to apologize, to which he failed but before going he hit a nerve.

"You know what it is the best thing I did, all you do is focus on your work and never have time for me, your parents are probably at peace because they dont need to bear your bullshit"

Couldn't take it anymore I took a step ahead and slapped him tight on the face, how dare he bring my parents in between. He held my hand tight so knees him the crown of jewels, and he groaned in pain. He left the house with that piece of plastic.

Was I worthless, did I deserve a this, yes I had a few nights wher I had to stay up late because of my work but I always managed to make time for us, he was the one who always had "errands to run" and missed 90% of our dates.

I decided to call Jade, my bestfriend since I was born and told her everything that had happen. At this point I was in tears, my eyes were puffy read, mascara smudged all over my face.

How could he do this to me after a the time we spent together, 3 years was the time it took to build the trust but only a couple of seconds to make it come falling down.

Jade Shirley now Jade Heartly , my bestfriend since birth. We both did majority of the things together, same school, high school, college and even work. We have had our fair shares of pain in the past but managed to come out together. Jade is married to my brother, Sebastian yes I know I know, it should be awkward but I couldn't be happier for them.

Let's just hope she didn't tell any thing to Bash or else Andrew was dead meat , not that I am complaining but I needed time to process all what happen. I took a hot shower and changed into my sweatpants and a Gray hoodie. I put my hair into a medium bun and lay on my bed.

All the thoughts and pain started coming back, it was becoming more and more difficult for me to breath, tears were gushing down my face, I wanted to scream on top of my lungs but it was becoming harder for me too breath.

My throat was on fire, it felt as if all the oxygen had been sucked out of my lungs, I was gasping for air, I slowly managed to get off my bed and started making my way to the bathroom but stumbled and fell down, I needed my inhaler now.

That's when I saw the door burst open, it was my brother and Jade, as soon as they saw me they rushed to me.

"BR-IN-G M-E M-Y IN-HAL-ER NO-W"

That was all I managed to say, I lay on Sebastian's lap while Jade brought me my inhaler. After a the fuss I was finally able to breathe, I had taken my meds and Jaade and Bash offered to stay over.