The wedding

Sapphire's POV:

Sapphire's POV:

It's been a month and I didn't realize how soon the time passes by, I am getting married today, to the love of my life, the father of my child, the person who showed me hope in life, the one who helped me break my walls.

The music started playing and my nervousness started growing, luckily Sebastian was there to calm me down, I lock my hand with Uncle Rider ( he is Jade's father) and start waking towards Alexander, he looks ravishing . I see a tear roll out of his eye which he quick wipes off.

Alexander's POV:

Time passes by fast, today is the day when I get married to the woman I love, the mum of my baby, the person who joined my broken pieces together.

I am standing at the altar waiting for her to come. The music started playing and the doors flew wide open, the flower girls - Sky and Luna came in throwing the pink rose petals, followed by our ring bearer, Elijah. Then entered Jade and Sebastian, the maid of honor and best man, followed by Celeste and Nicholas and Aria and Eric . Then came in Sapphire with Jade's father, god she looks beautiful, a tear fell down my face when she stepped on the Altar and I held her hands in mine as the priest continued.

"Do you Sapphire Jane Heartly take Alexander as your lawfully wedded husband"

"I do"

"Do you Alexander Ruby Fox take Sapphire as your lawfully wedded wife"

"I do"

"By the power vested in me I pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride"

As soon as the priest said that, I pulled Sapphire close, cupped her face and kissed her. We heard aw's and cheers. I picked her up bridal style and walked down the aisle.

"I love you Mrs Fox"

"And I love you more Mr Fox"

We went outside and stood there ready for the pictures . After the pictures, was our first dance followed by the father-daughter dance , for which Sapphire danced with my dad and then with Jade's dad.

You will know about Jade's fathervin my story - His Mafia Princess,  the next book ( sequel to this book )