Andrew's return

Sapphire's POV:

The ceremony yesterday went smoothly, I enjoyed myself so much yesterday. I was woken up by a kiss, aw he is so sweet.

"Good morning princess"

"Good morning love" I tell him as I lay my head on his lap. It's just 6 in the morning and I was sleepy. He started playing with my hair and kissed my forehead. We stayed like that for sometime.

"You need to get up now love you have  a photoshoot"

I got up, kissed him on the cheek and went to get ready. I took a hot shower and got changed into my outfit. Before going in the shower I told Alex to wait for me in the Garden once he was done getting ready.

Her outfit 👇

As I finished doing my hair I headed down to gardens

As I finished doing my hair I headed down to gardens. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, i thought it was Alexander. As I turn around I see Andrew. What was this lil shit doing here, how does he always manage to come here ? I push him away and slapped him.

He clenched on my hand and tried to pull me away. I stomp on his foot with my heel.
"B*tch"

"Manh*re"

That was when, I saw Xander coming.

"Hey babe, are you okay ?" He said, but then his vision landed on Andrew, he clenched his jaw and his hand landed on Andrew's face, his nose started bleeding and at this point I dont give a f*ck.

"HOW THE HELL DID HE COME HERE"

"Sorry your majesty but he was a part of the management crew"

"You are free to go and you Mr. Andrew are fired"

"You can't do that"

"Yes I can"

Andrew tried to take my hand in his but was pushed back by Alexander and ended up getting beaten up.

He started to walk away, only to come back with a dagger. He was about to stab Xander when I came I between. Ouch, that hurt like a bitch.

"WHAT THE F*CK DID YOU DO, GUARDS GET THIS ASSH*LE"

"Stay with me princess, stay strong for me" he said, I tried my level best to stand but my feet gave it away, I collapsed down but Xander was quick to pick me up bridal style. He was rushing to the paramedics. Sebastian started running in our direction.

"What happen to her?"

"That bastard tried to stab me but she came in the middle, the dagger was most likely poisoned. We have to get her to the paramedics asap"

"Let's go"

I was winning in pain. Blood flowing like a waterfall out of the wound. My breathing was becoming more and more difficult. My head was spinning and vision started blurring.

They took me to the paramedics where the helped clean my wound, luckily the poison had not spread in my body,that little shit had dipped the dagger into something poisonous and then stabbed me, technically  he tried to stab Xander. I could feel it getting harder and harder for me to breathe again, I nudged Sebastian.

"How are you feeling Saph?"

"Inhaler" i said and he reached to my clutch and gave me my inhaler. Gosh these breathing issues su*k.

"I am sorry you had to go through this because of me"

"Hey you don't have anything to apologize for" I told him giving him a peck on his cheek.

"But -"

"No buts"

The doctor came out with the reports, "Her majesty is very lucky that the poison didn't spread too much in her body or else it would have cause her several issues considering the fact she finds it difficult to breath sometimes, I would advise to say in bed, take rest and medications on time."

"Thank you doctor, you are free to go"

"Sapphire you are not going for the photoshoot and no travelling"

"What do you mean no traveling Xander? I wanna go home"

"Sapphire he is saying the right thing"

"Bash you are supposed to be on my side"

"I know but Xander is right in this matter"

"But I wanna go home"

"Fine, but I will stay with you till you feel better" Alexander said

"Fine"

I went in my room with the help of Xander and changed into my oversized one sweatshirt, which came to my thighs and paired it with short shorts.