Big news

The next morning I felt a strong pair of arms wrapped around myself as I snuggled into my pillow oh wait it wasn't a pillow, it was Alexander's chest. My cheeks started to heat up to the memories of last night.

"Goodmorning princess" he said kissing my forehead

"Goodmorning " I said in my sleepy voice.

"Slept well?"

"Mhmm, I'm gonna go take a shower"

"Okay"

I slowly wrapped the duvet cover around me and headed to the bathroom. I took a long hot shower.

*Fast forward 3 weeks*

"Sapphire how long, we are going clubbing not your wedding" Aria yelled

"I'm done"

Sapphire's dress👇

"Damn the wait was worth it now let's go" Jade said

To honest I didn't want to go. I have not been feeling well recently. My legs hurt and all I wanna do is sleep, i had bad food poisoning the past few days i have no idea how.

We went into the club and shortly after, the smell of alcohol just triggered me and nausea took over me as I rushed to the bathroom and puked my guts out. Jade held my hair and rubbed my back.

"Hey are you okay ? You have been like this the whole week"

"I don't know. It can be bad food poisoning"

"Honey food poisoning lasts for a day or two max not a whole entire week"

"What do you mean"

"When did you last have your period?"

"L-ast month"

"We need to get you a test, you might be pregnant"

Pregnant how is this possible? No I -

Just imagin a little Alex or a little you running around the meadows with Alex behind him, then laughing and giggling. Or him or her sitting on the kitchen counter with nutella smeared all across his or her face .

So cute. Shut up subconscious

No. Just imagin how happy Alexander will be when he hears of this.

What if he is not? Hot tears roll down my face.

"Hey hey don't cry it will be alright"

"What if Xander -"

"I know the feeling but trust me Xander will be very happy if you are pregnant" Celeste said

"Really"

"Mhmm, now let's go"

We went out and all of them engulfed me into a hug.

"Are you okay princess?"

"Yeah just a bit tired, I'm going to go to my old flat with Jade and Celeste tonight"

"Should I- "

"Xander I'll be fine"

"Fine, take care of her"

"We will" they said as I hugged Alex and then went with the girls.

*at Sapphire's appartment*

"Don't worry hun everything will be alright"

I sighed as the alarm on my phone went off, it was about time.

As I picked up the plastic stick off the counter, my eyes widened in shock. The result was positive. I am going to be a mum.

Tears started rolling down my face, I am happy but what if Xander doesn't want a child, what if he is not ready yet, you aren't ready rather Sapphire but it is all worth it in the end.

"Hey Saph calm down, what's wrong"

"I am going to be a mum" I said with a smile

"WHAT!!!!!!!"

"WE'RE GOING TO BE AUNTS" Celeste and Jade started to dance and I let out a laugh.

"When are you going to tell Xander? He is going to be so happy when he comes to know that he is going to be a dad"

"You think so?"

"I know so, he loves children and when he will find out he will not be ableto contain his happiness and start jumpingand dancing and go crazy " Celeste said reassuringly

"I will tell him tomorrow I promise" I said and my hand subconsciously ended up on my belly. I'll tell dada tomorrow sweet pea, I promise, momma loves you.