Alexander's Coronation

Sapphire's POV:

*Three months later*

Her outfit and her hairstyle 👇

It is Alex's coronation today, it had to be postponed to a later date because there was a climate issues and hurricanes

It is Alex's coronation today, it had to be postponed to a later date because there was a climate issues and hurricanes. He asked me to be his date today, which kinda surprised me, not that I am complaining, I like him a lot, but I am not sure about what he feels about me yet. 

The ceremony went well and we headed to the Grand ball room and the announcement was made.

Introducing Princess Sapphire and King Alexander

We entered the room and all eyes were upon us. You could hear slight murmurs but thet did not affect us. He extended his arm which I grabbed before entering the room. Alexander raised a champagne glass and everyone suddenly went quiet.

"Thank you all for attending my coronation ceremony. I hope I live upto your expectations as a ruler. To a prosperous future" he raised a toast.

"To a prosperous future" everyone said in unison.

As we slowly got around talking to everyone we were approached by Leo. Ugh not him please. Don't see me please. Quick flashback. Leo is a annoying piece of cardboard ( can't use vulgar language until necessary ) he was a pain in my butt, going around trying to use some super cheesy pick up lines, he disgusted me. He was known to be the most annoying and irritating person among the royals.

"SAPPHIRE !!!!!" Shit he saw me.

"Ugh!" I groaned

"What happen ?" Alex asked me

"Leo happen"

"Oh shit"

We tried to run away but were stuck and before we could do anything he came upto us. Here we go again.

"Sapphire it's been so long" he pulled me into a hug and made a nasty face which Alexander started laughing on . Wait for your turn Alex. I mouthed.

"Hey Leo why dont you greet Alexander first it's his big day"

"Oh I an sorry I totally forgot to congratulate you" he said and pulled Alexander into a hug . Now was my turn to laugh.  "CONGRATULATIONS" he screamed into Alexander's ear, poor thing. I burst out into laughter. He had a dirty look on his face.

"Thank you" he said awkwardly and pulled away.

"It was nice *cough* wasn't *cough* taking to you Leo, please excuse us"

Alexander pulled me out into the gardens.
"That wasn't funny"

"It wasn't it was hilarious"

"Hey Saph I wanted to ask you something"

"Sure go ahead"

"I wanted to tell you that ever since u met you have made me the happiest man, I love having you around, you helped me heal, made me stronger, your smile lights up my whole world, your laughter is music to my ears, seeing you cry makes me wanna kill the person who was the reason behind the tears , I love how you sing and dance, how you scrunch your nose when you eat something you don't like, how you talkin your sleep , I am in love with you and all your little things Sapphire. So I wanted to ask you that will you do the honors of being my girlfriend?"

He said with hopeful eyes. My heart fluttered on his confession. "Yes" I wispered "Yes yes yes, I love you so much Alex " I said. He pulled me into a kiss and picked me up and spun me around.

"NOOOOOOOOO'' Leo screamed, ugh not him again.

Alexander's POV:

I did it I finally asked her to be my girlfriend and to my surprise she said yes. I am so happy. I pulled her into a kiss, picked her up and spun her around. That was when I heard someone screaming "NO" and when I saw who it was, ugh not this fool again, it was Leo.

Sapphire's POV:

"What do you mean by NO Leo ?"

"Sapphire I thought you loved me and now you said yes to being his girlfriend. You broke my heart"

"Leo first things first I LOVE ALEXANDER and secondly I am not in love with you "

He wiped his imaginary tears and went in.

"Oh god he so dramatic" Alexander said slipping his arms around my waist and I  locked my hands behind his neck. I was looking into his blue eyes, a smile was playing on his lips, I could get drowned in his eyes, they are so beautiful. He pulled me into a deep passionate kiss again.

We were interrupted by my brother coughing . Thank you brother *rolls eyes *