Sebastian Knows

Alexander's POV:

As I leaned down to kiss her again, Sebastian started coughing loudly. Oh come on.

"What is going on here ?" He asked and Sappher started blushing and hid her face in my chest. Oh god she is so cute.

"Um...nothing"

"Righttt nothing. Two seconds ago I saw you sucking my sister's face. "

"We are screwed" I wiper in her ear.

"We are indeed"

"Sapph what's going on ?"

"Well wearetogeather"

"YOU ARE WHAT ? "

"together"

"Does he make you happy?"

"Yes he does"

"Then I'm ok with it"

"Thank you big brother" he brought her into a hug and kissed her forehead.

"Xander you better not break her heart or else I will break your bones"

"Don't worry, I will never do that"

"I trust you, be careful with her"

"I will"

That was when he gave me a smile but his face said hurt-her-and-I-will-kill-you . He soon left and I was standing there alone with Sapphire.

Sapphire's POV

Sebastian wasn't that harsh on him like he was on my past boyfriend ( well cause Andrew deserved it). Fyi Andrew ended up with his nose and Jaw broken, a few bruiseshere and there . He is lucky that Sebastian did not actually kill him.

Alexander took a step towards me and pulled me close.

"So where were we?"

"Well" I said and leaned into a kiss. We were interrupted by someone who was looking if Alex, he was called inside as the second half of the ceremony would start soon.

We entered the room and all eyes were on us. Alexander stepped ahead, his father placed the crown on his head and handed him the scepter. The trumpets were playing and the people were screaming as He was about to walk into the balcony, he locked his hand with mine and we stepped into the balcony.

Thousands of people were there , cheering, dancing and screaming. He is going to be a really good king. His people adore him, they love him a lot.

**After the coronation**

*At the Afterparty*

Sapphire's outfit 👇

The official ceremony was over and it was time for the 'afterparty' here afterparty didn't mean drinking and dancing, afterparties here were listening to violins and pianos, hanging out in the gardens and meadows

I had changed into a sky blue dress. As u walked out I saw Alex talking with some officials. So I went and stood next to Sebastian, he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"You look beautiful love"

"Why thank you and what about you ? You have all the ladies drooling over you" I laugh

"I am extremely happy with my wife and about them drooling over someone, well they are drooling over your prince charming"

"Yeah righttt"

I was standing with Bash when I felt a pair if arms snake around waist, Alexander. I turned around and he pulled me into a kiss.

"NO PDA PLEASE" Sebastian screamed and we both started laughing.

"You look beautiful princess"

"You don't look too bad yourself" I said fixing his tie.

"So what are we doing after the party ends"

"Hmm I have a photoshoot tomorrow, you wanna come?"

"I'd love to"

For the next three hours we roamed around on the meadows, when suddenly Alexander decided to push me into the fountains. But I pulled him in with me. We both got out of the water laughing, I haven't been this happy in ages. He pulls me into a soft, tender kiss. But we were both drenched.

We made our was back to the castle through the backdoors and started to move to our room but were caught red handed by bone other then, Jade.

"What the hell did you two do?"

"Erm....wefellinafountain"

"How did you manage to do that?"

"Um...erm..."

"Its good that Sebastian isn't here right now, go and get changed"

"Okay mom" and she just rolled her eyes

I quickly went into my room and got changed into a tank top and pj shorts . I went to Xander's room, knocked and entered. He was wearing his Nike sweatpants and was not wearing his shirt. The water dripped off his hair and fell down. His toned abs.....Ugh stop Sapphire. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulls me to him. He slowly started kissing me on my neck and then on my collarbone.

One of my hands was resting on his chest and the other was in his hair, when we were interrupted by a knock on the door. Ugh. It was the maids who were there to prepair the beds.

"You might want to cover your neck" he wispered in my ear, my cheeks started burning up to a shade of red. I fixed my hair trying to cover my neck.

"Goodnight" I said giving him a peck on his lips.

"Goodnight princess" he said kissing me on the forehead and I went back to my room and fell asleep.