We meet again

Alexander's POV

*one week later*

I had left the office and was headed to pick Luna up from her school, I made sure to have bought some chocolates for her. I put the bag of Hershey's chocolate bars on the seat next to mine and decided to drive off to her school.

As soon as reacher her school, I parked my car and got out of the car, to reach the main building. I was scrolling through my phone when I bumped into someone, I was about to say something when I saw the lady I bumped into, she had bright eyes which looked a bit puffy, Long black hair and a angelic voice. Who hurt her ? I offered her my hand, which she gladly accepted and got up.

"I am sorry"

"There is no need to apologize love, I was not paying attention, I am sorry"

"That's okay, I gotta go, bye"

"I didnt catch your name"

"Sapphire, Sapphire Heartly and you are ?"

"Alexander Fox"

"It was nice talking to you Alexander, see ya"

"It was nice talking to you too,see you soon"

Sapphire's POV

I bumped into someone and fell down, as I looked up to see who it was, I was taken in awe of his beauty,  his blue eyes have me mesmerized, his pink lips looked soft, he offered me his hand to help me stand up, which I gladly accepted, his eyes were deep as oceans that hid something, something I could relate to, pain.

We bid our goodbyes and left. I had to go to the school to pic Sky up. I make my way to the main building of the school and bum into someone, again.

"I am so sorry I wasn't paying attention" that's when I noticed it was him, Alexander.

"Oh, hi Alexander"

"Hi Sapphire, we meet again "

"Yeah, what are you doing here? "

"I am here to pick up my niece, what about you?"

"Me too, I'm here to pick up my niece too"

I heard a sudden outbreak of voice, I knew it was my little princess Sky.

"Aunt Sapphire" she said running towards me. I bent down and scooped her in my arms and gave her kisses on here cheek.

"Hi princess, how was your day?"

"It was good, I made a new friend her name is Luna, can go and tell her goodbye ?"

"Sure, come back soon"

I met my gaze with Alexander, he was waiting for his niece. A little girl came running towards him with Sky, that must be his niece, she had Ash blonde hair and blue eyes. She jumped in his arms and Sky came running towards me.

"Did you say goodbye to your friend ?"

"Yes I did, she is right there with her uncle"

"Ok, now let's go"

That was when the little girl, Luna approached to us with Alexander.

"Hi " she shyly said to me

"Hi love, what's your name ?"

"Luna"

"Lovely name for a lovley lady"

"Thank you" she buried her face in Alexander's chest, and let out a giggle.

"Luna was wondering if Sky could come over and play with her tomorrow"

"Would you like to go Sky ?"

"Yes pleaseeee" gosh this girl has too much energy, she is springing and hopping around.

"I guess it is a play day tomorrow, can you please text me the address ?"

"Sure, wait I don't have your number" he handed me his phone and I typed in my number.

We bid our goodbyes and left.

Their subconscious thought:

I will see him again

I will see her again