The Coronation

**At the royal ball**

Presenting King Sebastian and Queen Jade with Princess Sky and Prince Elijah

Presenting Princess Sapphire

The announcer announced as we entered the grand ball room, yes we belonged to Royalty. This is a ball that our family hosts every year, thousands of royals attend this ball. Now, I know you might be wondering, if I am a princess then why would my boyfriend cheat on me, well cause he doesn't know I am a princess and I hope he never does.

Sebastian was just crowned as King and I couldn't be happier. He has worked very hard for this. He deserves all the happiness. Sky and Elijah were jumping and dancing around with the other kids and I was moving round talking to people I didn't know when I bumped into something, god this is happening too much, third time in a day, I have to control my clumsiness.

"I am so sorry"

That's when I saw the person who I bumped into, he turned around and it was ALEXANDER, what is he doing here ?

"Alexander hi "

Alexander's POV :

I bumped into someone again today, oh god what is happening. As I turned around I saw it was Sapphire, what is she doing here?

"Oh hi Sapphire, we meet again"

"Yes ,again by bumping into each other" she said giggling.

That was when Sebastian came in, I know Sebastian since a long time, we were in the same boarding school and our nations were allies, so we became really good friends. He ascended the throne today, for which the ball was being held and my coronation was next month.

"I see you have met my sister already"

"Your sister ?"

"Yes, Sapphire my sister"

"Oh , yeah we met this morning"

"Yeah we met when I went to pick Sky up from school" she said

"That's good to know, I'll leave you two alone."

As Sebastian left I stepped forward "May I have this dance" and extended my hand which she accepted.

*during the dance*

"So princess, huh "

"Yes, soon-to-be king, huh" she said making me giggle

Sapphire's POV:

He is here !!!!!!

As he asked me for a  dance I hesitantly accepted. What if I messed up ? Or worse stepped on his toe ? Calm down Sapph.
I looked at his face and he was smiling , lhe looks so good smiling. He has a effect on you . No he doesn't. Yes he does. Ughhhhh why do you such a effect on me Alexander !!!!

**One Dance Later**

We went to the other side of the hall and decided to talk a little. We were joined by Celeste, we were friends during High school, she is a amazing person and turns out she is Alexander's sister and Luna's mum. Wow .

I was just about to turn when I saw my cheater if an ex, in the room. What is he doing here ? Now he is approaching me, no no . I wanted to move, go away but I froze. He took a step in front of me.

"What do you want" I said rudely

"You never told me you are a princess, Please give me a chance to explain myself babe "

"No, get out, how dare you show me your face after all that happen, and who do you think you are for me to tell you everything huh"

That was when Alexander came in, he might have seen the tension on the room and slipped his hand on my waist and kissed me on the cheek.

"Sorry love, I got caught up in a conversation"

"That's ok" I said giving him a smile

"And who might this be"

"This is my cheater of a ex" I said

"How many times have I told you Sapphire, it isn't what it looked like, she doesn't mean anything to me. I love you and only you, please give me another chance"

"That's what you said the last time. So no now get your filthy ass out of here"

He got a hold on my arm and tried to pull me to him but Alexander stopped him and pushed him off. "GUARDS GET THIS BASTARD OUT OF HERE NOW" Alexander said

They took him out and my breathing started fluctuating again, oh no I need my inhaler.
"Are you okay Sapphire ?"

"Get.....Sebastian" was all I managed to say, this time it was not as bad as the last time I had a problem breathing, but I can't underestimate the situation, it can intensify at any moment.

I saw Sebastian rushing over to me, he sat next to me and put his arm around me, Alexander must have told him what had happen.

"Are you ok? Do you need your inhaler ?"

I nodded my head showing that I needed my inhaler, he went upstairs to get my inhaler and came back with my meds too. After awhile I was feeling better. Thank God there were not many people around when all this happen.

Sebastian was extremely angry. He was taking a look into everything that had happen and now let's just say Andrew is dead meat. Alexander was next to me the whole time. I turned to him , "Thank you for helping me tonight"

"Anytime love, do you wanna talk about it?"

I was skeptical about it but then I told him everything, a tear rolled down my face. He quickly wiped it with his thumb. Andrew had not cheated once or twice but had done it several times behind my back and I learnt about all of it after I broke up with him. Which made me sadder.

"I am sorry you had to go through this, he is a fool for cheating on someone as beautiful and smart as you"

"Thank you for the help Alexander, I really appreciate it"

"Please call me Alex or Xander, Alexander is too formal and I am always here if you ever need help"

I gave him a hug and excused myself. I was extremely tired, so I told Sebastian that i was l heading to go to bed. I was staying at the palace for the night, maybe I should take up the offer and move back in.
I changed into my pj's and fell sleep .