i can't

|austin|

     "Can you hang out tonight?"

     "I can't."

     "How about tomorrow?"

      "I can't."

      "How about after school on-"

      "I can't. Stop calling."

      I sit in my room, wondering so hard what I had done wrong. But I'm smarter then that. I know what I did. I just didn't think she cared. I definitely should not have kissed Kelly Clint, when the girl I wanted to kiss was sitting right next to me.

     I regret it so much. I wish I never laid my lips on her. I wish I was kissing Madison. That's all I want to do now a days. I wanna lay my lips straight on hers and find out what types of kisses she likes. I wanna find out if she likes hand holding or waist hugging. I wanna know all those pointless things. I wanna just be able to know her.

      Madison avoids me at school. She won't even make eye contact with me. I just wanna be able to see her familiar blue eyes that made me fall for her even more every day.

      I need a plan to win her back over, and I had no idea how to do so. But then it hit me what I needed to do.

     I pull out my phone, dialing the one number I never thought I would. A part of me tells me doing this is wrong. But another part told me that doing this would get a reaction out of Madison. A reaction I had never seen before, but wanted to just see once.

     "Hello?" her high pitch voice asks, making me shudder at my decision to do this.

     "Hey Kelly, this is Austin. I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date this Friday?"

     Thanks to Kelly being a blabber mouth everyone knew about our date this Friday. The boys were congratulating me for getting a date with her, but Alex is quite confused on why I had done it. I promise to explain to him later as I sit at lunch.

     My eyes scan the cafeteria, looking for the familiar band labeled shirt Madison usually wore. I just want to catch one glimpse of her today. Just one look at her to make my heart swoon. I just wanna feel like she's the girl I have to take out on Friday. I wanna see her and be able to say, "That's my girl." But I can't say that.

     I notice a girl I had never seen before walk through the doors. Her breasts pushed up, and a loose white crop top that showed a little stomach. A red flannel is tied about her waist. She wears some black leggings, and brown combat boots. She had curves that were easily seen, usually I wouldn't stare but this girl seems so familiar.

    My eyes fall to her face that is easily seen and held high. Her pink lips are so familiar, and when my eyes make contact with her own I know exactly who that is. Her brown hair is curled, falling down her shoulders perfectly. Usually she'd hide her body, but she seems very open with it. It makes me grow angry at the many stares she was gaining.

     To her side is Marco Branson.

     What.The.Fuck.

     I immediately get up, but Alex places his hand on my shoulder. I just have to watch as Marco wraps an arm around her waist. I then watch as Marco kisses her cheek, leaving her be to go get his lunch. Madison just has this devilish smirk on her face before making her way over to the popular table.

    "Damn," Robert lets out, drooling over Madison. Madison hates being the center of attention but with that evil smirk on her face it seems like she feeds off of it. My body tenses up, and I try not to explode. I try so damn hard not to rip her out of this cafeteria and tell her to cover up. I don't like sharing.

     Alex tries to get me to calm down, but I can't. I burst straight up, making my way over to Madison. I can hear her chatting away with her new friends after blowing me off and telling me to "stop calling". No.

     I am trying to get her jealous, and then she does this. She walks in here, not giving a shit. She has this new guy after getting mad at me for kissing Kelly. I am frustrated that she beat me out. I'm frustrated she's with him. I'm frustrated I can't just kiss her right here, right now.

     But why can't I? What's holding me back?

     "Madison. We need to talk," I state right behind her. She turns her head back, her blue eyes connecting with mine. I just can't recognize her, but damn. Seriously, damn. Robert is right. Madison has always been hot with her mysterious attitude, but now. I would be lying to say I wasn't turned on.

     Madison ignores me, continuing to talk to the girls including Kelly. She looks at me with confusion, and complete hurt. I don't know what is wrong with me wanting to talk to Madison. I just need to talk to her about this. Us.

     "Please," I state, and that's when I sound desperate. It makes Madison's head snap back at me with her soft blue eyes. She lets out a sigh as she stares at me for a few moments. She isn't going to give in...

     Well I tried...

     "Excuse me girls," I hear her voice say softly before getting up to leave with me. Yes me. Not Marco. Not Kelly. Not Ryan. Not anyone else. She's coming with me. She gets up from her seat swiftly before leading me out of the cafeteria and away from everyone.  When we get out of eyes view, I slide my hand into her, intertwining our fingers. Her small hand fits into mine perfectly. It makes me smile too, like an idiot.

     I lead Madison now. I lead her to my Range Rover, opening the passenger seat for her. I just want to go for a drive with her. I just want to talk and drive for hours. But we only had a good ten minutes, but I'd take it.

     When she hops in I head to my side, getting in. I start my car, glancing over at her. Madison's eyes are already on me, and I just look back into them.

     "What do you want, Austin?" she asks in a soft whisper as if someone could hear us. My eyes glance to her glossy lips before back up to her icy blue eyes.

     The smooth me would say, "You." But since I didn't have a pair of balls I just said a casual answer, "To talk." I just keep pussying out on Madison. I just can't make a move. I can't grow a pair and cross the line of friendship.

     "Just kiss me," she states, and I didn't even hesitate. I place my hand on her cheek before leaning in to connect my lips with her.

      I can now confirm Madison is a soft kisser.

_____________________

Finally he made a move! Haha I hope you enjoyed this 20+ votes for next chapter