Indira

Indira raised her bow high against the sky, and notched her arrow. The last one went too far, she needed to raise her proficiency level. Her skills in martial arts and disguise were bar none, the best in the world. When she was older she was aiming to join one of the Omega Teams, she could only get better with age. Every Omega Team at the moment were composed of humans. Old washed-up Alpha Teams, she wanted to change that and make a difference.

The only good thing about humans was owning one. When you owned someone, you could do anything you wanted and that was a perk.

She watched how the increased height of her moon-arrow shortened it's distance, however, it also hit her human in the head instantly killing him. That was a waste of letting him feel, she could do better. She motioned for the guards to bring in a new one who was already weeping from the injection she was given, all she could feel was pain and it made Indira smile.

"Indira! Daughter! Come, I have news!" her mother said, gliding out into the yard like a spirit.

Her skin shifted and glimmered between the moonlight and the light from the torches along the path.

"What do you want? I must practice mother, I'll never amount to anything if I have to constantly run to you whenever you begin calling." she said turning back to her task as the guard strapped the new woman to the target.

"I'm not calling for you stupid girl. The All-Father would like you to come to him. He has a task for you that he tells me is very sensitive." she said turning around. "Come to the house when you feel like it and I will tell him you will call back sometime."

"What the hell, mother? Why didn't you say that in the first place. Put the girl away will you?" she said running toward the house and trying to make herself look presentable.

"All-Father sir," she said nodding her head lightly toward the projected image. "It's an honor to see you again, you're looking well."

"Yes, yes. Of course. I have a task for you, if you would be interested and your mother would allow it." he said.

"Anything, All-Father," she said too quickly, before she composed herself and cleared her throat to make her voice seem more appealing. "Anything for you, All-Father. Whatever you need."

"Right." he said almost second guessing his choice at her eagerness. "Listen, I need your skills to train someone for me, can you do that?"

"Yes All-Father, I can leave tonight and be there before the sun rises if you wish." she said, smiling.

"No, no. Take your time. Can you be here in say... two days time?" he asked.

"Yes, yes sir. I can be anywhere you wish me to be." she said, adjusting her posture and outfit as he moved away from his cam device.

"Are you still in AFT- North?" he asked, his attention still diverted elsewhere.

"Yes sir, I am." she answered.

"Good, I'll have a driver sent for you and a plane waiting. We'll see you soon." he said.

"It will be my pleasure to see you again," she said with another smile.

"Yes. Of course." he said, smiling as he looked up and the feed cut off.

"MOTHER!" Indira called, racing from the house. "I need all my best things. The All-Father wants me to come to NAM-Central. Do you think with all the time we spent there last year he noticed me?"

"Notice you girl? He promised you to An'gole in ASI-Central. We agreed too. Don't forget." her mother said waving her away. "He doesn't want you for that. He's got more than enough kitty on his plate."