38. Till Death Do Us Part

~This chapter is dedicated to my lovely and sweet reader queenKiara6

~This chapter is dedicated to my lovely and sweet reader queenKiara6..!

Wishing you a very happy belated birthday sweetie, from our very own Shahveer and Hooriyah🎈🎉🎊

Keep sparkling and shining like this always♥️

.
.
.

.
.
.

~Shahveer

"Shahveer?"

A whisper as soft as feather escaped her mouth as her eyes widened with shock.

And why won't they?

After all, they had seen the most unexpected and the most hated person after a whole week since that painful encounter. I knew that she might have been thinking that how shamelessly and confidently I had appeared all of a sudden, as if nothing had ever happened and that too, just on the day of her wedding.

Yes, her wedding!

Something I had never imagined even in my dreams before.

She was going to be someone else's and here I was standing all alone, hopeless, tired and exhausted. I never wanted to face her again after what she had told me that night, but as soon as I heard about her wedding, I couldn't help myself and ended up here in order to allow her to crush my feelings, self respect and emotions for one last time.

I didn't want to turn and look back because I knew I won't be able to control myself when I see her being all dressed up in a wedding gown. I only came to congratulate her but I knew that watching her as a bride of someone else and not mine would definitely weaken my soul, forcing me to start begging for her love once again, which I had pledged at that night to never do again.

Trying my best to avoid all sorts of numbness of my mind and my soul, I turned.

And as as soon as my madly swollen eyes laid upon her, they immediately turned gloomy once again. Dazzling in a perfectly designed wedding lehnga, she was looking beyond beautiful tonight. Just like the full moon which was playing hide and seek on the sky above, ready to kiss the clouds a perfectly melodious 'goodnight'.

It felt as if I was about to lose my senses again.

This woman never failed to amaze me.

The more deeply I looked at her, the more madly I started to fall in love with her.

She had perfectly aimed at my heart already and she always knew how to throw a dagger straight towards the center of it. 

How difficult was it for this heart to control its emotions, which were continuously bleeding away, after watching her all dolled up like a Hoor of paradise, but unfortunately not for me!