40. Destined To Be With You

~ Last Chapter✨~

~Two months later~•~Kumrat Valley,KPK~•

~Two months later~
•~Kumrat Valley,KPK~•

~Shahveer

"YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO STEP INSIDE THE KITCHEN Mr. HUNGRY, GREEDY AND PATHETICALLY ANNOYING YOUNG MAN !"

Alizeh shouted at me hilariously while trying to shoo me away from the kitchen with the help of a large dish spoon, as I tried my luck for the last time to steal the deliciously resting fried pakoras , samosas and other delicacies on the counter table.

"But why can't I have one?

I asked her while feigning innocence by making puppy eyes and pouting in order to express my sorrow.

"Because I made them for Mama, Baba, Hooriyah and the kids playing outside! Besides, you should stop eating oily foods or else you would look like a Godzilla on your wedding!"

Alizeh stuck her tongue out at me and teased me while leaving the kitchen with a tray full of delicious snacks ready for a rainy evening as I watched her with annoyance.

"THIS IS NOT FAIR!"

I grunted with anger and then innocently turned back to look at the love of my life who had been watching everything in the kitchen and giggling silently.

"Don't laugh at me!"

I complained.

"You look adorable when you make those puppy eyes!"

Hooriyah teased me as I rolled my eyes and turned to leave.

As I sat down on the bench outside with disappointment, in order to enjoy the pleasant weather all alone, someone tucked one of my sleeves thus trying to grab my attention.

It was Raniya.

Alizeh had invited the kids from Hooriyah's school, in order to enjoy a tea party with them, as she had grown fond of them over the span of these two months.

"Here you go...!"

Raniya forwarded a plate full of freshly fried pakoray to me as I watched her with amazement.

"Who sent these?"

I whispered and looked here and there to ensure that Alizeh was not watching.

"Teacher!"

She pointed towards Hooriyah who was smiling at me adorably from the kitchen's window, melting my heart away.

"Hmmm...Can you do me a favor little angel?"

I asked mischievously.

"Sure uncle!"

I came closer to her and whispered a mischievous task in her ears.