♡ FIFTY - TWO ♡

“I still get nightmares. In fact, I get them so often I should be used to them by now. I'm not. No one ever really gets used to nightmares.”
― Mark Z. Danielewski

“If you make a choice that intentionally hurts someone you love….you don’t know what love is.”
- the disappointed 

••••••

Songs 

Hello - Adele 

••••••

[ Louis’s POV ] 

“Louis.” Daisy is standing in my doorway. “It’s dinnertime.”

“I’m not hungry.” I state, rolling over so my back is to her. 

“Why?”

“Because.”

"Because why?"

“DAISY FOR GOD’S SAKE I’M JUST NOT HUNGRY.” I shout to the wall. I don't see her reaction but my door slams and I can hear her runoff. 

“I’m sorry.” I whisper. 

I don’t even know who I’m talking to at this point. 

•••

[ Harry’s POV ] 

It’s 2:30 I’m laying in bed, in the pitch black. I can’t fall asleep.

I’m too scared. 

Because I know I'm gonna have a horrible nightmare. Every time something happens with Louis I do. But this time I don't have Louis to snap his fingers and make it all go away.  

I do have my mom though.

I sigh and climb out of bed. Stumbling into my mom’s room and standing in her doorway.

“Harry?”

“Hi.”

“Did you have a nightmare?”

Not yet, this is a precaution 

“Yes.”

Even in the darkness, I can see her flip open the covers. Like I’m a two year old.

This is embarrassing
We are 17, not 5 
Louis says it doesn’t matter-
Louis says WE don’t matter

“Comere’ Harry.” She says, patting the space next to her. I walk over and lay down. 

After about 10 minutes I can hear her start to snore. But I still can’t fall asleep. I’m thinking about all the times she was so happy. When I went to the football game and Halloween. She was so proud. She thought I was getting better.

I was filling her with false hope.

She’s gonna be so disappointed in me when she finds out I messed it all up. 

“I’m sorry.” I whisper. 

I don’t even know who I’m talking to at this point. 

••••••

The parallels have returned. The last time we saw them was when both boys thought the other was perfect.

Ouch

Love you

- T xxxx