///Chapter 6///

Percy POv

It was great having Annabeth at school. I didn't show it, but when my friends told me they got together, well... I guess I felt pretty lonely. But luckily it only lasted 1 hour!

With Annabeth around I got in trouble less, and my grades got higher!

I wonder how... *cue the evil face*

nah I didn't copy her. She was actually tutoring me since she lives right next door.

In what subject you ask?

Every subject. Yeah I'm not proud either.

Currently I am getting ready to go to the skate park. Since it's the first one this year, the whole crew is going. The crew gladly invited Annabeth along. Annabeth being as modest as she is, said no, and that she didn't want to intrude in our thing. Luckily we convinced her! (let's just say she has a dozen more blueprints and an owl necklace, and a big poster that says she doesn't intrude in our group)

I grabbed my skateboard and checked the time. I was late. Surprise surprise!

I grabbed my skateboard, kissed my mom on the cheek and raced out of there. Annabeth was probably already there. The park was only 5 minutes away walking and 2 minutes skateboarding. I was careful not to bump into anything.

My skateboard was a blue and green ombre, meeting into a sea green in the middle. There was a grey trident in the middle.

I arrived at the skatepark in record time. Everyone was already there.

Rider spotted me first. "Hey"

I waved and everyone waved back. A chorus of hi and hellos erupted from everyone. Annabeth gave me a peck on the cheek.

"So Annabeth. What we do is my Ava and Rider are going to be doing tricks while you three score us individually out of 10." I said.

"Do we skateboard afterwards?" She asked.

"Well Emma and I don't skateboard," Flynn said. Emma nodded.

"Oh,ok" Annabeth said. She took a seat on the bench next to Flynn and Emma.

Time for the skateboarding to commence (YES I CAN USE BIG WORDS ANNABETH!!!)

Thx for reading this. Please vote and comment! That is it for now my peanuts!

Bai