///Chapter 13///

Piper POv

We rushed into the minivan (not exactly stylish but oh well!). The school was only 2 minutes away according to Percy.

Let's just say I was never going to get into another car with Percy again, if he was driving it. WE got out of the car after 30 seconds pulled up in front of a school, flashing lights, and music blasting everywhere. There were kids in the front of the school milling around, while the teachers were trying, but failing miserably, to get the students back into the auditorium.

We hopped out of the car. Annabeth hooked arms with Percy, and me with Jason. We shared a smile and walked into the dance floor

/////////

As soon as we walked in, faces turned toward us and there were a bunch of whispers. A few kids even cat called, but were quickly shut down by Percy, and Jason's glares.

Percy and Annabeth navigated us through the crowd until we stopped at the food table. They were kids mingling around, chatting and laughing.

They led us to a group of four kids. They turned to face us and their faces split into identical grins. Percy and Annabeth returned it.

"I knew I would find you guys here!" Percy said smiling. They all laughed.

A girl with glasses asked "are you going to introduce us" To Percy as she gestured to Jason and I.

Percy finally seemed to remember us.

"Sorry!" He said apologetically to me and Jason.

"It's fine!" I replied smiling.

"This is my GFBF, Piper!" he said, gesturing to me.

"GFBF?" A girl who gave off a punk vibe asked.

" Girlfriends Best Friend!" He said as if he was talking to a toddler. He grinned. "And this is my bro Jason!" He said gesturing to Jason who smiled.

One of the boys put his hand to his heart dramatically. "I HAVE BEEN REPLACED!" He said dramatically causing some curious glances.

"Sorry Rider, but Jase is my bro through and through!" Percy said solemnly. Jason swung an arm around Percy grinning.

"IN LEO'S FACE!" Jason said, pumping a fist. Percy doubled over laughing. Soon Jase,

Annabeth and I joined in. The four kids stared at us. But as they said laughter is contagious.

Once we regained our breath, they introduced themselves.

"Well," Ava said. "LET"S DANCE!"

And that's exactly what we did. 

OKIE! This was fun to write! I will finish this book today I PROMISE! (although my word honestly means nothing :/ )