///Chapter 10///

Percy Pov

I stared through the window watching the snowflakes fall to the ground. Winter was a treacherous time in New York. So was the school dance. But not this year. Why? Because this year I had my wise girl. I checked the clock and smiled. I was meeting up with Annabeth to have a movie night. I had to grab something first.

I slipped on my favorite blue full sleeve nike shirt, some skinny blue jeans, and black converses. I ran outside the snow falling slightly. I was tempted to sing let it go, but I had a feeling the neighbors wouldn't appreciate it.

I ran to the store and looked through a bunch of stuff before deciding on one thing. After purchasing it I walked to Annabeth apartment complex and took the elevator. The song 'I know what you did last summer' by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello' wasn't helping my nerves. I walked slowly to Annabeth apartment took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

Annabeth Pov

I heard a knock on the door. I quickly put the blue cookies in the oven, and took off my apron. I ran to the door and opened it.

I stared in shock. Percy held a bouquet of red roses with a small letter attached to it. He had a small box of vanilla cupcakes with pink frosting, and red hearts on it. He was holding a sign that said

Will you go to Prom with me? My hand flew to my mouth. Percy shifted nervously.

"So..?" He asked. I smiled and threw my arms around him, careful to avoid the cupcakes and flowers. I gave him a sweet kiss.

He smiled. "I'll take that as a yes!"

"Come in!" I said smiling. "I made blue cookies" The face on his face was priceless. I actually pulled out my camera for a picture :D

yayyyy I updated a lot today! 

I think I just might finish this book this week!

vote and comment

peace out my peanuts!