///Chapter 7///

Percy POv

I wiped sweat from my hair. V and I were tied with 87 points each. Rider had 83 points. We do 10 tricks every time and we were done with 9. It was time for the hardest one. The 720 flip. We all shared a glance of determination. None of us had been able to do it yet.

V took a deep breath, grabbed her purple and green skateboard and put it by her feet. She took a deep breath and went. She didn't make it. She only got halfway through the tricks before she fell.

Rider and I rushed forward. Emma, Flynn, and Annabeth stood up but Ava weakly put her hand up signalling them to stay back. They stopped.

"Are you ok? Are you hurt? Where are you hurt? Oh my gosh..." Rider said, rushing his words as he looked over her.

She groaned and sat up rubbing her head where she had hit it. "I'm fine," she said groggily.

Rider helped her sit down where Emma gave her some water and an emergency ice pack that she kept in a pack of medical supplies she liked to bring everytime we went to the skatepark. Boy we were lucky to have her. After we were positive that she was ok, Rider stood up and took his turn. Same problem. He didn't hit his head. He managed to balance himself before he could fall. He grimaced at me and gestured for me to go.

I gave him a strained smile and took my place. I gave myself a hard push and went. It seemed to go in slow motion. I actually did it! I thought. But right when I thought I could land it, my right foot hit the skateboard and slipped causing me to twist my ankle and fall on my back. Annabeth rushed forward, as did everything else. I shut my eyes and gritted my teeth in pain. I knew I sprained my ankle. This was the 3rd for Hades sake! I cursed under my breath. Just my luck.

I heard footsteps race to me. I felt someone touch my ankle, where I was clutching it. I hissed in pain.

"Sprained your ankle?" Annabeth said. I nodded my eyes shut tightly.

"Here," I heard her call. "Rider help me support him and get him to the bench!"

I heard Rider reply a quick yes and I felt two arms wrap around me and I stood up slowly opening my eyes. I saw my friends looking worriedly at me.

I managed a strained smile. "I'm fine," I said.

They nodded disbelievingly. With Annabeth and Riders help I was able to get to the bench. I sat there and took a sip of water, immediately feeling energized.

I gave them a real smile. "Keep going. I'm fine. I'll just sit here and afterwards I will treat my ankle. As long as I'm not putting any weight on it I'm fine."

They erupted in a chorus of disagreements, but I shot them a look and they shut up knowing I wasn't going to budge.

Annabeth looked at my skateboard curiously. Then she looked at me. "Were you guys trying to do the 720 flip?" She asked.

I gaped at her. "You know how to skateboard?" I asked.

She nodded. "Can I try a trick?" She said gesturing to my skateboard. I nodded eagerly wanting to see her try a trick.

She put it into a perfect position and kicked off. She was in a perfect stride when...

She

Pulled

Off

A

Perfect

7

2

0

Flip

Ya, I know I did 2 chappies in Percy POv but I just prefer that one so... yea. Please vote and comment on this story!

Bai my peanuts!