///Chapter 12///

Percy Jackson

I stared at Piper in shock. I quickly recovered.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. She laughed and replied

"I came out to help my best friend," She said while gesturing inside Annabeth's camera to the door and I gasped. She was wearing a navy blue dress with silver accessories

"Close your mouth!" She said jokingly although she was blushing

"W-wow. You look beautiful!" I stuttered. I regained my posture and smiled at her. I held out my arm, and she hooked hers to mine.

Piper smiled and grabbed a camera. "PICTURES!" she squealed.

Annabeth and I shared a glance then smiled at Piper. She returned the grin.
And so we posed.

/////

After about a bajillion hours we finally finished the photos. Then we heard a loud knock onn the door. Piper smiled at us and ran to the door. We followed curiously. SHe opened the door and flung her arms around the person. She kissed the person, and I knew there was only one person it could be.

She pulled away and stood in all his glory (which wasn't much :D) with his blond hair, and blue eyes, our very own blonde superman.

"Jase!" I said. He smiled at me and gave me a bro hug. He turned to Annabeth and smiled at her. She gave him a grin back and then gave him two pieces of paper. I immediately knew what it was.

I looked at Annabeth and mouthed "dance tickets" she nodded smiling. Jason pushed up his glasses and read the tickets. Piper read it over their shoulder. They seemed to register it, and then looked up at us.

"SERIOUSLY?!" They asked at the same time. We nodded grinning.

"Wait." Jason said. We turned to him. "I don't have a suit!" He said. Piper smiled.

"I brought dresses and suits dummy. We have everything. WE ARE GOING TO THE DANCE!" She said cheering her fist pumped in the air.

Jason smiled at her, glad to see her happy.

And well, smiles are contagious.

"Get ready! We have to leave soon!" I said cheerfully.

Jason POV

When I met up to see Percy and Annabeth I didn't expect to be going to a dance too. I quickly fitted into the black and white suit Piper gave me. Percy helped me gel my hair insisting to spike the front, saying it made me look 'less refined' or something like that. How he even knew that word is beyond me.

I finally finished up and stepped outside. I checked the time. We needed to leave soon. Percy and Annabeth were subtly flirting for each other in the corner. I waited on a small chair waiting for Piper, who was changing in Annabeth's closet.

I started thinking about Thalia. It's been a while since I've seen her. I should try to contact her.

I was snapped out of my thoughts with a small cough. I looked up and gasped. Piper stood in front of me fidgeting nervously with her hair. She had a beautiful black top that had no sleeve on one side and one black laced sleeve going down on her right hand, She had a black skirt that covered her foot. Underneath you could see lightly black heels, with a silver trim.

She had a messy braided bun, and well she looked beautiful

"Pipes

"Pipes... Wow." I said trailing off. "You look.. Beautiful!"

She smiled. "You're just like Percy," She said smiling.

"HEY!" Percy said. We looked towards him. "WhAt'S WRonG WiTH Me?!?" He asked. We both laughed. Annabeth joined in and we all were laughing like crazy.

We stopped and I looked at the time.

"GUYS WE'RE LATE!!!"

I have no comments for this chappie