15

"Are you blushing?"

"What? No."

"Did I get the ever-stubborn, hard-core, badass Arthur to blush??"

"No.. It's.. It's the cold-"

"Its the cold? And not that i told you that your face is adorable and I bet the rest of you is too?"

"N-no!"

Arthur heard his voice crack on that one.

Francis smirked. "Alriighht theennn~"

Arthur continued walking, crossing his arms. It was in fact a cold day, considering it snowed throughout the night.

The Frenchman followed, quickly catching up with the other. He looked at the other, his cheeks still a little rosy and brows furrowed slightly. Though his eyes never lost their sparkle.

"Where are you taking me anyway?"

"You'll see. It's nowhere interesting anyway."

"But Arthur!" Francis flung his head back. "You know what I'm liiiiikeeee! Please tell me!" he begged, trying to get an answer out of him.

To his dismay, Arthur shook his head. "No. Carry on and I'll debate going home-"

"No no okay I won't ask anymore!"

He knew that'd make him stop. "I do know what you're like."

"You're so mean."

"You're so cocky."

"Cocky! Sacre bleu I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in-"

"Yeah yeah-" Arthur cut him off and laughed, his breath showing in front of him. The sound caused the Frenchman to smile.

"I assure you, I'm not taking you anywhere special."

"Nowhere special? But Arthur every moment is special when I'm with youuu!" Francis put his hands in his pockets as he spoke, and looked at the other while batting his lashes. It probably looked like he was messing with the other just to get a reaction but that wasn't his intention.

The Brit shot him a glare before stopping. "Whatever, anyway wait here for a second." He said before quickly walking off.

There Francis stood. He probably looked like a lunatic, but he had to stay so he stayed. He looked around him at everything covered in snow and how it glistened even though the sun wasn't out. In fact, it was nowhere to be seen; the sky was pretty much the same shade of white as the ground.

A sudden knock to the head made Francis jump out of his skin.

"Haha! Headshot!"

Turns out, Arthur had pelted a snowball at him, and landed it right on the noggin.

Deciding to retaliate he scooped up some of the snow and molded it into a ball, and watched Arthur's movements for a second before throwing.

He missed.

This continued for a few minutes, snowballs being fired from opposite sides, sometimes hitting, sometimes missing.

Though it ended sooner rather than later.

Arthur was making a snowball when he was hit on the side of his face.

Snow was more painful than he thought.

"Arthur!" Francis ran over, almost slipping. Twice. "I'm sorry! I was aiming for your head and you moved.."

The Brit stood up straight. "Haah its fine- It was just sudden that's all," he smiled, dropping the snow he had.

Francis began gently wiping the snowflakes off the other's face. "We should probably go somewhere warm after that, maybe my place..? I can give you something for your face... ahathatrhymed-"

"Alright," Arthur nodded, gently smiling.

inactivity is great huh? I mean I wanted to put something up and I know it could be a lot better but :c forgive me

imagine something for the end maybe I'll come back and write something I just had the need to put something up

also why is this ranked seCOND IN THE FRUK TAG?? NO???