Thank You- And a Question.

Wow.

Just wow.

The amount of attention this story got is mind-blowing. Yes, I know it has its flaws. This book was originally written as a joke, and I'm an amateur writer. There was also a lot going on when I wrote it, so the quality sucks. 

Also, I've never personally been through a bunch of murders in space, with like seventy plot twists and love, ( I KNOW THE LOVE PLOTLINE SUCKED, OKAY? BUT IM AN INTROVERT AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT LOVE'S LIKE T^T) So it was kind of hard to write the character's reactions and feelings. 

And, like I said, it was a joke. I wrote it for fun, a small way to pass the time during quarantine that wasn't being watching Netflix shows or crying. (Though I did a lot of that while writing the book.)

But you guys still read it. You choose MY book to read, comment on, and vote on. 

Your comments made me laugh, smile, on some occasions, cry. You guys gave me so much joy.

Seriously, thank you. 

And now I know that I have several people who actually want a part Two. 

And, as a Thank You, I'll give it to you.

So, you tell me. 

Trailer?

Made to hook you in! (Like the part you read before actually reading a story!)

Teaser? 

Several short, small clips with important info!

Plot introduction? 

What the character's goal is, info of Planet X, etc!

UPDATE: Thanks to a fan, you guys will definitely get a sneak peek (clip from the story), plus whatever the majority votes on! For the second bit of info you guys want, vote for any of the ones above!

They are all a bit different from one another, but whatever it is, I promise you, I am determined to make GOOD.  (As good as I can make it, at least.)

Tell me which one you want.

Ask, and I will deliver.

And, again, seriously, thank you.