Chapter 9

With a bitter face, Fu Yunruo hugged the potted plant in front of the small bungalow and stared at it for a long time, feeling like he could not start.

But this is the task that Uncle Guo confessed. What if she fails to do it and makes Uncle Guo feel that she is not qualified for the job, and then quit her?

She is very satisfied with this job...

To be on the safe side, Fu Yunruo went to the phone to check various information again, and that was more than that. After thinking about it, she went to the orchid lover exchange forum and posted a distress post.

Fortunately, the Lan friends were very enthusiastic and explained to her the steps to cure the root cause.

Fu Yunruo repeatedly confirmed and prepared everything needed before deciding to start.

She took the plants out of the basin carefully, shaking off the soil from the root system, and then found the root cause.

Sure enough, there was a little apparently rotten root system. Fortunately, it was discovered in time, only a little bit.

After cutting it out, she repeatedly confirmed that there was no problem, then sterilized it and transplanted it into a new flower pot.

After everything was done, she breathed a sigh of relief and wiped off her sweat.

The next step is to see the effect, I hope everything goes well.

For the next five days, Fu Yunruo focused all his attention on this potted plant. After seeing that the orchid had obviously improved, he then handed it to Uncle Guo to test the results.

After checking, Uncle Guo was very satisfied, nodded in a rare affirmation, and even gave a smiling face.

"Not bad."

Fu Yunruo was simply flattered.

She has been here for so long, and this is the first time she has got the smiling face of Uncle Guo!

He also praised her!

Fu Yunruo's mood at this moment is like when he was in school when he was a child, he was praised by the teacher, and he almost flew with joy.

Since then, Uncle Guo will give pointers to Fu Yunruo when he is free.

Fu Yunruo was ecstatic at first, then eagerly learned more knowledge.

She found that she had learned the theoretical knowledge for ten and a half days on the Internet, and it was not as beneficial to her as Uncle Guo guided her for thirty minutes.

After Fu Yunruo discovered that Uncle Guo was very tolerant towards Lanhua, he often went to school cheeky.

Even because Uncle Guo stays in the flower shed all day, and the temperature of the flower shed is relatively constant, Fu Yunruo occasionally studies with her baby behind her back.

Fu Yunruo also suddenly saw Baby Wen Wen sitting up on the crib, only to realize the passing of time.

Ah, my son will sit down!

She counted the time, the baby is already six months old!

Fu Yunruo felt that he had neglected the baby during this period, and felt guilty, so he spent more time with the baby.

It just so happened that Uncle Guo gave her the basic manuscript, she can read and recite more, and ask for advice if she doesn't understand.

So while the baby was sleeping, Fu Yunruo was reading a book.