Chapter 61

Fu Yunruo walked out and took a look. At the wide open front door, standing a tall man with a black windbreaker on his calf was lifted by the wind and swayed gently.

"Mr. Yue?"

Fu Yunruo couldn't hide his surprise when he saw the visitor clearly, "You..." why are you here?

Is it because they heard that they moved to the Imperial Capital to visit? But I didn't hear the security department notify her.

Before she could ask her words, Si Yue said: "I just saw your figure, I thought it was a mistake, so I came over and took a look, but I didn't expect it to be you."

"Do you live here too?" Fu Yunruo was even more surprised. She had been to the villa several times before and after, and occasionally saw the residents in the community several times, but never saw Si Yue.

Si Yue pointed to a villa next door, "That's my residence."

"That's a coincidence..."

"You moved here?" Si Yue glanced in, "It's a coincidence indeed."

"Yes." Since Si Yue left the village, they seldom contacted him. Fu Yunruo saw his news on the Internet and knew that he was abroad most of the time and seemed to be very busy.

Even Yuanxin was too busy to care about Wen Wen, so she didn't let Wen Wen disturb them.

Fortunately, Wen Wen was also sensible, and after Fu Yunruo explained, he no longer kept talking about contacting Si Yue.

Only when Wen Wen passed his fourth birthday and received a gift from Si Yue, did he know that he was still thinking about Wen Wen.

Fu Yunruo reacted and quickly turned sideways, "Come in and sit."

She brought Si Yue into the room. Wen Wen saw Si Yue and reacted greatly. He immediately threw away the luggage, stepped away from his short legs and ran over, hugging Si Yue's thigh, "Uncle Yue!"

"Uncle Yue, I miss you so much! Why did you come to me?"

"Uncle wants to Wen Wen too."

Si Yue saw that Wen Wen still remembered him, and he was in a good mood. He leaned over to lift the child, felt the solid weight, and squeezed his rounder cheek with one hand.

"Wen Wen is fat." Si Yue was upset, um, it's so good.

Wen Wen, who was originally overjoyed with excitement: "..."

He twisted the fleshy buttocks, struggling to get down to the ground, and ran to Fu Yunruo, his sleek little back stunned Si Yue.

Humph, he is angry!

As soon as we meet, he is said to be fat. He doesn't want face? Besides, he is fatter, because he wears too much clothes! He will lose weight in the summer.

Fu Yunruo held his forehead, Mr. Yue was really, Wen Wen was jealous of bumping into him, and stepped on the thunder.

However, Fu Yunruo rarely intervenes in the relationship between Wen Wen and others, so he didn't say anything.

Si Yue smiled, then greeted Uncle Guo and others.

When Chi Weicheng heard Si Yue say that he lived here, he was surprised that he remembered that Si Yue did not live here.

But thinking about Si Yue's fame for so many years, it is normal to buy several properties, and it is normal to take turns to live around.

Guo Shuchao snorted coldly, and said to Chi Weicheng gruffly, "Don't hurry up!"