Chapter 127

Fu Yunruo was very guilty of condemning Shang Wen's gaze.

She pleased with a smile: "Wen Wen, your uncle and I are in love..."

Wen Wen complained: "If I didn't find out, you are not going to tell me?"

What's the matter?

The reason was that Wen Wen suddenly discovered that his mother and Uncle Yue were sometimes sticky and greasy. He felt strange. Wasn't his mother awkward to Uncle Yue before? Why do you suddenly become shy?

Don't do anything bad behind his back, right?

As a result, Wen Wen was tempted just like that.

Mom and Si Yue are in love!

It has been several days, and he is not the first to know!

The kind that is warm and angry, not good at coaxing!

Fu Yunruo quickly coaxed: "Sorry baby, mother didn't mean to tell you."

She was going to say it, but wasn't it just because the meeting with his grandma was delayed? She just thought about it, and then forgot...

Wen Wen still felt very wronged.

He felt that it must be because he hadn't let his mother get closer and talked to the Secretary before, so his mother thought he would oppose them, so she wanted to hide it from him.

Humph, is he such an unreasonable person?

"Mom swears that I will never hide anything from the baby, so the baby will forgive me this time, OK?"

"The baby is the most sensible and magnanimous baby in the world. Mom loves you the most!"

"Baby, it's mother's fault! Can you forgive mother?"

Fu Yunruo gritted his teeth at last, "If you can't accept it, then I will break up with him immediately!"

Si Yue, who was originally watching the play easily, said: "..." Hey, is he so casual?

Wen Wen saw Si Yue's face darkened and his little mouth cocked. Hey, he is the mother's most important baby.

So Wen Wen said generously: "It's not necessary to break up, it's not my mother's fault, I forgive you, I know, it must be Uncle Yue who taught you badly."

Wen Wen scowled and said solemnly: "It's okay to fall in love, you can't learn from him."

Fu Yunruo nodded, "Well, I must not learn."

Si Yue: "..." The brat.

Fu Yunruo breathed a sigh of relief after finally coaxing Wen Wen and putting people to sleep again.

Si Yue saw that the little guy wasn't coming in the way, so he hugged Fu Yunruo from behind, put his chin on Fu Yunruo's shoulder, and said grievously: "You want to break up with me..."

Fu Yunruo hurriedly said: "I was to coax Wenwen." Of course, if the child really disagrees, what else to talk about?

"I don't care, you hurt me, you have to make up for me."

Fu Yunruo was tired, and she had to coax the young one after he had coaxed him. She resignedly said, "Then what do you want?"

"such……"

Si Yue lifted Fu Yunruo's chin slightly to the side. He tilted his head and lowered it, his voice disappeared between his lips and teeth...

Fu Yunruo has had more contact with Si Yue's parents, and when he understands how they are, he has no scruples and starts to fall in love with Si Yue in peace.