Chapter 114

I have to say that the arrival of Uncle Mei and Aunt Mei made Fu Yunruo's heart relax a lot, and the pressure was not so great.

Uncle Mei and Aunt Mei brought a lot of things from their hometown all the way, the family’s own peanut fried peanut oil, some dried sweet potatoes, dried radishes and mushrooms, etc., if they didn’t have much staff, they could bring more. Come over more.

Wen Wen also relied on Uncle Mei and Aunt Mei, and didn't cling to Fu Yunruo anymore, and acted like a coquettish with Uncle Mei and Aunt Mei to his heart's content.

Uncle Mei and Aunt Mei circled Wen Wen, and they were obedient to him.

Fu Yunruo is much more relaxed.

The outside affairs are fully handled by Yuanxin, but there are also police officers who come to take notes.

The Fu family didn't do anything, only the Chang family, specifically Chang Zhuyou looking for relationships everywhere, trying to free Fang Xueruo from sin.

However, under the conclusive evidence and the relationship between Si and Yue, this case is still being tried step by step.

Fang Wanping didn't expect her daughter to be so stupid, even if she didn't tell her personally, she was caught evidence.

All these years are really white-teaching, so stupid as hopeless!

No matter how resentful she was in her heart, Fang Wanping still had to find a way to get her out.

In any case, she has only one daughter. She was convicted and she was also affected.

Fang Wanping has been the wife of the Fu family for so many years, and she has several ladies and friends who can talk to her, and she asks them for help.

However, no matter how good the relationship is in normal times, once the relationship of interest is involved, some of them will simply avoid them.

There was still a lady who reminded her vaguely that it is better to find Fu Zonghong than to find them.

Indeed, the friendship between these noble ladies and Fang Wanpingpan is based on the Fu family. Most of these people’s families have friendly business dealings with the Fu family, which are partnerships.

Now that Fang Xueruo has been in the detention center for so many days, Fu Zonghong has been quiet.

These noble ladies are all human beings, and when they understand Fu Zonghong's meaning, they will naturally not help the other party Wanping's request.

To put it bluntly, there is no Fu Family, no Fu Zonghong, Fang Wanping is nothing, they wouldn't look at it.

Fang Wanping naturally thought that she was looking in the wrong direction these days, and she should go to Fu Zonghong directly.

She had done so much deliberately, and she had been psychologically implying that for so many years, she finally made Fu Zonghong partial to their mother and daughter, and she was ruined by Fang Xueruo!

No, Fu Zonghong's heart must still be on her. He was only angry for a while, as long as she explained well, he would not ignore it.

Fang Wanping began to look for Fu Zonghong, but found that he hadn't been home for several days, and he didn't answer the phone calls. She couldn't get through after calling, and she began to panic.

She went to the company and found that Fu Zonghong had not come to the company for several days. The company's business was temporarily replaced by the vice president, and even his special assistant was not in the company.