Chapter 102

"An insignificant person."

Chang Zhuyou was very happy with Fang Xueruo's small temper. Her attitude was that he liked his performance.

"It's just a secretary. Her father is one of the company's shareholders. If you don't like her, just ask her to leave her position and not see her." If it was the past, Chang Zhuyu would definitely not need to give anyone face, and directly domineering people. Gaipu left.

However, Chang's stock has plummeted recently, investment has failed, and he has suffered heavy losses. In order to appease those shareholders, he cannot dismiss people casually.

Chang Zhuyou hugged Fang Xueruo to the leather chair behind the desk and asked her to sit down.

Fang Xueruo heard that what Chang Zhuyou said was just to move people away instead of firing, her eyes dimmed slightly, she sat on the chair, and when she looked down, she saw the steaming coffee on the table.

Fang Xueruo changed her mind and knew that this was left by the woman who provoked her just now.

Chang Zhuyoujian Fang Xueruo's eyes fell on the coffee, and he touched the rim of the cup eagerly, then picked it up and handed it to Fang Xueruo, "Drink coffee, the temperature is just right."

Fang Xueruo raised her hand to take it, took a sip and put it down, pursing her lips: "It's too bitter."

Chang Zhuyou pettingly said, "I'll make a cup for you." Then he picked up this cup of coffee, took it out and poured it, and went to the pantry to make coffee for Fang Xueruo himself. Fang Xueruo's favorite coffee taste is in his heart, and he has practiced it thousands of times.

I was seen by many people along the way, and was afraid to speak in front of Chang Zhuyou, waiting for someone to make a good coffee and go back to the office before whispering.

"Ms. Chang is really nice," someone said with admiration.

"Yes, I also make coffee for Miss Fang myself..."

"Ms. Chang is so spoiled! Miss Fang is so happy..."

"Miss Fang also came to Mr. Chang personally, it's really affectionate..."

A group of people talked verbally, and somebody suddenly said: "No matter how loving you are, you are a scumbag..."

The voice stopped abruptly, and they stared at each other. No one went to find out which warrior said it. They didn't speak any more, but dispersed in embarrassment.

Things outside the office are often ignorant and don't care, only Fang Xueruo is full of his eyes.

He handed the coffee to Fang Xueruo, "Try it, I made it for you."

Fang Xueruo smiled at the corners of her lips, "The coffee you make, Brother Chang, suits my taste best."

Chang Zhuyou proudly said, "Naturally."

"Xue'er, why are you here? Is there anything wrong?"

Fang Xueruo looked at him with gleaming eyes, like spring water, but her tone was cold, "I can't come to you if I'm fine?"

"Of course not, I'm glad you can come to me." Chang! Chang Zhuyou held Fang Xueruo's hand with affection, "I wish you could come every day."

Fang Xueruo started slightly, but she was not very happy.

"What's the matter? Is anyone bullying you?"

Fang Xueruo shook his head.

Chang Zhuyou feels distressed, "Xue'er, don't worry, I will definitely give you a fair!" He doesn't know Xue'er's plight at this time. Xue'er's agent has already mentioned to him, in order to prevent Xue'er Er was wronged, he also let the agent not have to accept resources for Xue Er this time.