Chapter 29

Si Yuelai was here to put the dustpan and firewood back. The firewood in the kitchen was almost gone, so he took the initiative to get some back from the place where the firewood was piled in Mei's house.

When I went back, I noticed a slight movement near the old house.

He thought it was the show crew who threw a small animal around here to give them a meal, and he came over to find out. In the end, he was a little cute?

Si Yue looked at the meaty little dumpling in front of him, and after making sure that he could accept the little dust on his body, he held it in his arms with one hand.

The little dumpling was soft, with a smell of milk on his body, his skin was white, his features were delicate and lovely, and he was very different from the children he had seen here recently.

Si Yue originally thought that he had no feelings for children. Maybe it was because he loved the house and the young people recently, so when he saw such a cute and obedient little dumpling, he felt a little like it?

"Kid, what are you hiding here for?"

Si Yue hugged the child and walked out. He motioned to the photographer to try not to shoot the child.

Despite this, the camera took a close-up at the moment Si Yue lifted the wooden plank. Yuxue’s cute little doll crouched like a frightened animal, looking over it with wide round eyes, and his cheeks beating. Toot, pink and jade, the screen went silent at that moment.

Then dense barrage gushed out.

[Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh is this peerless cutie! 】

[Who’s cub! 】

[I was so cute that I was suffocated! 】

【You are not alone! 】

[You are not two people! 】

[Photographer quickly take pictures of cubs! I want to watch the little cutie! ! ! 】

This sentence in bold and red drew a sympathy.

Fans rebelled, just a little bit away. Si Yue's fans screamed and shouted Xiao cutie, asking Xiao cutie to leave the country. As for Si Yue, who, I don’t know!

Wen Wen didn't know the situation in the live broadcast room. He stayed in Si Yue's arms and his body became tense and stiff.

Hearing Si Yue's question, he stumbled and said: "Catch, hide and seek."

The trembling little milk voice was collected into the live broadcast room and spread to everyone's ears, instantly screaming cute.

The more ATS has to be as warm as a spring breeze to the little cute, don't scare the little cubs!

"Oh, hide and seek."

Si Yue held the baby in one hand and the dustpan in the other, keeping the firewood steady.

Just after walking for a while, Si Yue saw that there were children around him looking over, moving closer to them, looking at the little dumpling in his hand, as if he was eager to try to grab it.

He put the little dumpling down and rubbed his little head. "When you play hide and seek in the future, remember to hide with your little brother and sister."

For such a small child, hiding in a place that is not easily found, what if there is an accident?

Si Yue straightened up and walked forward carrying the dustpan.

Wen Wen pressed the touched head and looked at the tall figure who was leaving, with rosy cheeks.

Si, Si Yue actually touched his head!