Chapter 25

Wen Wen was shoveling mud with a small shovel, and his little white face was stained with mud without knowing it.

Encouraged by his mother and Grandpa Guo, he regained his confidence and decided to continue planting orchids.

He felt that the environment and the way of planting might be wrong.

He shouldn't be planted in a flowerpot, but should be planted in a flowerbed.

Maybe the orchid he raised doesn't want to be a canary, yearning for the free and broad sky outside?

Wen Wen hummed, finally planted the flower seedlings, fertilized and watered according to the experience provided by Grandpa Guo and his mother, and then watched from morning till night.

On the first day, I was green and looked very energetic! Happy!

The next day, it was a bit awkward, um...maybe I haven't adjusted to the new environment.

On the third day, the leaves were a little yellow, and the temperature became anxious. Is this withering again?

On the fourth day, the flower died.

...

Wen Wen squatted in the corner and fell into a deep entanglement.

He weighed heavily on his fleshy expression, with a thoughtful look on his face, why didn't he realize that he still had such a trait in his previous life.

Maybe it was because he was so busy surviving that he hadn't found any flowers?

But this shouldn't be the case. Her mother has become a professional and outstanding orchid artist in just two or three years.

Even Grandpa Guo is most satisfied with his mother. He once boasted in front of him that his mother is the most talented person he has ever seen.

Can this genetic inheritance be inherited the other way?

Fu Yunruo looked at Wen Wen who seemed to have been hit hard, and felt speechless for a while.

She didn't know what comfort to say.

In order to allow Wen Wen to successfully feed the bluegrass this time, she and Uncle Guo both watched from the sidelines, clearly operating in the right way, and logically speaking, as long as they are not too delicate, they are easy to feed.

But it just withered?

Is it true that someone is a plant insulator?

Among the fans who follow her, there is a small group of people who seem to be just like this, saying that they can't feed any grass.

She thought it was an exaggeration, and now she thinks, maybe, there really is such a plant killer?

Fu Yunruo finally said: "Baby, shall we go back to the village this afternoon?"

When Wen Wen heard this, he stood up immediately, turned and ran over with short legs, "I want to go back? Isn't it tomorrow?"

Fu Yunruo touched his little head, "Let's go back today, do you miss the kids very much?"

"No!" Wen Wen shook his head and said reservedly: "Just a little bit."

"Go and say goodbye to Grandpa. I won't see Grandpa for two days. Go and spend time with Grandpa now."

"Good!" Wen Wen bounced to the flower shed.

Fu Yunruo looked at Wen Wen's lively and cheerful little back, he was diverted and instantly forgot the bluegrass behind his head.