Chapter 107

Fu Yunruo didn't notice the eyebrows between Si Yue and the doctor. She looked at the doctor nervously and scared for fear that she would say something she didn't want to hear.

The doctor curled his mouth uninterestingly, and then said to Fu Yunruo sternly: "Two ribs are broken, and his hands are dislocated and strained, but the injury is not serious and there is no worry of life." Otherwise, he would not be so calm and delusional. Look at the employer's jokes.

Unfortunately, the rare joke of an employer in a thousand years is not good.

Si Yue said, "I'm fine, don't worry."

Fu Yunruo's tears fell drop by drop.

"Don't cry, the child needs you."

Fu Yunruo shed tears and looked at Wen Wen in a panic. He was frightened. It was when she was needed most, she had to be strong.

There was no obvious wound on Wen Wen's body, but he fell from a height, and his internal organs were shocked and internally injured. The little person was lying on the white bed and was fixed and unable to move, looking at the pitiful person. .

"Mom..." Wen Wen Nu Nuo shouted, her face a little pale.

"Mom is here."

Fu Yunruo held Wen Wen's little hand tightly, and it took a long time for her cold palm to warm up.

The ambulance stopped in front of a hospital, entered from the other door, and then went directly into the operating room.

Si Yue suffered a bit of internal injury. Fortunately, the broken rib did not pierce the internal organs. Although Si Yue felt a little uncomfortable, he felt pain when he breathed hard, but it was not unbearable.

During this period, Si Yue has not passed out in a coma.

He didn't feel better until he entered the operating room and was given anesthetics.

Wen Wen also entered the operating room, and his whole body was to be examined in detail.

Fu Yunruo stayed outside alone, waiting for them.

She was standing in the corridor, only feeling that on a hot day, there was a chill from the bottom of her feet, so cold that she couldn't help holding her hands tightly.

There are not many people in the corridor, only a few medical staff walking back and forth from time to time, and only one or two patients are seen.

But when the patient saw her, he just glanced at her a little longer, and didn't bother him.

This hospital is a private hospital known for its high fees, many highly skilled doctors, and strong privacy and confidentiality. It has always been a place where rich people come when they get sick.

There were no outsiders along the way, Fu Yunruo stood straight in the corridor, and no one stepped forward to bother him.

After a while, Fu Yunruo's sluggish brain began to function. She couldn't figure out how an accident might happen. Is that the props master having the problem? She obviously didn't feel his malice, perhaps she knew others and didn't know her heart.

Obviously she had seen the props master carefully checked it with her own eyes and did not ask! The problem, the weight of Wen Wen's small body, it is impossible for so many wires to be broken, which is abnormal at first glance.

Fu Yunruo guessed that Wia must have been maliciously damaged during the period after she left. Even if it wasn't the prop master, he knew which one was suspected.