Part 4

TRIGGER WARNING MENTION OF BLOOD

Elizabeth was determined that night. Earlier that day she had seen Snape carrying Theo away after fighting Cormac. Hermione Granger usually doesn't get the facts wrong but she had to know for sure. She had to hear it from Theo. She was furious beyond belief. Theo couldn't just go around fighting people especially on her behalf. 

After rounds were completed, she headed straight to Blaise's room. She told herself that she should probably start calling it Theo's room too but she was mad at him at the moment. So therefore it's just Blaise's room. Now most times she hesitated before going down to the dungeons. Not this time. This time Elizabeth practically flew down the staircase, marching up to the door boldly. 

Elizabeth didn't bother to knock, she just let herself in. The door slammed behind her as she took in the sight before her. Draco and Blaise were trying to fix Theo's nose. Blood cover cloths were surrounding him and blood was dried on his face. All three of the boys looked in her direction and Theo was the only one that looked surprised. "Why the fuck did you fight Cormac?!" Elizabeth yelled. 

Theo rolled his eyes and Malfoy bit back a smirk. Blaise was shaking his head, watching the scene play out. "Don't ignore me Theo!" She slammed her hand down on the desk and got close to his face. His jaw clenched but he held eye contact. His nose was slightly crooked, obviously Blaise hadn't gotten to that part yet. Without warning Elizabeth drew her wand. "Episkey." Snapping his nose back in to place. He let out a loud groan but still said nothing. 

"Theo if you don't start talking I will break your nose again!" She shouted, causing Malfoy to cackle. "Christ alright! I had already intended on confronting him about what he did to you last year. Telling the whole school about what you're like in bed. However then he started running his vile little mouth and well let's just say he had it coming." Theo said, glaring at her. If looks could kill, she's sure that she would be dead on his floor right about now. 

"I did not ask you to fight him or confront him on my behalf. I can take care of myself!" Elizabeth was shaking with anger. She wanted to smack the smug look off of his face. "Take care of yourself? Elizabeth you can't even walk down here without hesitating!" He shouted back. Blaise and Draco really wanted to leave at this point but the interaction between the two was interesting. You could feel the tension and the anger like a thick cloud of fog in the room. 

Elizabeth don't know what came over her. Her hand came up and connected with his cheek hard. He had messed with her head since day one and she was tired of it. Theo's head snapped to the side as he cradled his cheek. The sting was nothing to Theo but he wanted her to feel better. "You've gone mental!" He shouted at her. "Says you! Oh look at me, I'm Theo and because i'm too scared to communicate, i'm just gonna fight about." Elizabeth mocked. 

Theo stood up abruptly and grabbed ahold of Elizabeth's face, making her cheeks smushed between his fingers. His grip was firm but not hard. "Draco. Blaise. A moment please." Theo said, causing the boys to turn around and head out of the room. They knew Theo wouldn't dare hurt Elizabeth. Theo wouldn't dare hurt any woman. Even though Elizabeth was angry, she was also slightly aroused. "Bite your tongue princess. Or i'll have to do it for you." He snarled. 

Elizabeth wanted nothing more than for him to do exactly that. He had fought for her and for some reason that turned her on. Theo released her face, seeing the blood from his hand now on her cheek. Theo didn't understand how that made him feel. He reached out trailing a finger down her neck to her chest, the blood smearing in the process. He liked the contrast against her skin. She was so pure it almost looked unreal. This is what he imagined angels to look like.

She let him do what he wanted in that moment. It was like treading in shark infested waters. One wrong move and he would either attack or swim away. However all good things come to an end eventually. "Theo we can't keep doing this. You've confused me so much. I just don't understand." She rambled on. Theo knew he had to say something. If he didn't she would be gone for good. However in the back of his mind he couldn't help but think maybe it was for the best. It was no secret that Theo and Draco were death eaters, the whole school knew. That being said, it made him worry what would happen if she got close to him. His obsession was twisting into something else and he didn't like it.