Chapter FORTY FOUR

Lacey Paxton

The air in the room turns electric.. Charged with the pulsating, pounding energy that zips between you as Ace's liquid-crystal gaze turns heated and lustful.. He doesn't say another word to protest against your request..

Instead he shifts you both, moving to his knees, as you kneel in front of him.. Open to this new experience.. A new beginning.. Ready to heal.. Ready to replace your bitter memories with new ones.. Memories yet to be made, that you are certain with Ace will be everything you had ever wanted.. Everything you still want now..

You want to be reborn in his arms.. To feel his love and tenderness, instead of the hatred and disgust for your own body that Kingsley has left behind..

"I need this, Ace.. I need you.." You whisper, as his warm hands slide down over your sides and over your hips, finding the hem of your t-shirt.. You raise your arms to allow him to peel the soft grey cotton from your body..

His appreciative gaze lingers on your stomach.. Your breasts.. Your lips.. "You have me, Lacey.. I'm yours.."

You watch as he reaches over his head to pull his own shirt from his back.. Uncovering those carved muscular ridges that cut across his taut abdomen and the plunging V lines of his narrow hips.. Lava heats your core at the sight of his raw, masculine muscle..

He is so strong and powerful.. Yet so gentle gentle with you.. Holding you as if you were as delicate as a butterfly that he might accidentally crush in his grasp.. One hand moves to cup your cheek and he leans forward, kissing you sweetly as his other hand slips around your back to unhook the clasp of your simple pink bra..

He watches every movement with such affectionate intensity, as the straps fall from your shoulders and the fabric drops away from your chest, leaving your peaking pink nipples exposed.. "I've never seen anything more beautiful than you.." He growls..

"Oh.." You flush a little, though you've never felt more beautiful than when he is looking at you with that reverent gaze.. The one that appreciates every curve, every freckle.. Every inch of you..

The room tilts as he easily manoeuvres you to lay back on the fuzzy sheepskin, trailing tingling kisses over your belly and gently working the button of your shorts undone..

Your breath hitches as you lift your hips to allow him to slide them down your legs, along with your matching pink underwear.. The heat of the fire warms your cooling naked body, and the crackling sound mimics the smouldering zap of chemistry that fizzes all around..

Ace leans back on his haunches, tugging at the band of his sweatpants before he takes them off, leaving on his tight black boxer briefs.. Your stomach tightens nervously, you breath shortens and your fingers clench the soft wool beneath you as you watch..

This is it.. The moment you never thought you'd be ready for is here..
And even though you are rife with nervous anticipation.. You are ready..

"Oh.. God.." You sigh..

He smiles at you, so sweet it turns your insides to a gooey mess as he kneels over you, his hands resting on your thighs.. "Relax, Baby-doll.. I'm gunna do this right, Lacey.."

He lowers his lips to your hip bone where he gently nibbles and sucks the sensitive skin there as you lay your head back, exhaling a deep breath..

Relax.. Relax..
You can do that right?..

Your mind fights you a little, trying to fixate on the notion of relaxation, but with Ace's warm breath tickling your inner thigh, all thought soon becomes a cloudy haze..
"Let me take care of you, Baby, the way you deserve to be taken care of.."

You relinquish yourself to him as his hands slide over your stomach and his tongue teases at your quivering crease.. "Please.. Yes.."

Slow and sensual is the pace he sets, a steady ebb and flow of rolling pleasure, waves of ecstasy.. In no rush to hurry you through this, Ace takes his time to explore every petal of your delicate flower.. Worshiping and savouring you in a beautiful harmony of growls and groans as your hips begin to sway and buck, riding to the grinding rhythm.. "Hmmm... So sweet.."

His hands cup your bare breasts, brushing over your nipples and you swear you can feel it shooting straight to you now dripping wetness as your cries become less restrained and more uncontrollable.. "Ohhh, Ace.. Mmmm..Ah!"

Every muscle in you clenches tight, and you don't even realise you're holding your breath.. He presses in firmer against your swollen cherry when he feels you trembling and on the edge.. He pays such close attention to the way your body responds to his every move.. And as you exhale.. Everything ignites.. "OHH!! MY GOD!! ACE!!"

Flashing colours, like a strobe light disco meets the fourth of July, popping behind your eyes.. Everything inside you just explodes as your body melts into a boneless lusty puddle..

You pant, regaining your breath as Ace slowly kisses his way back up your body, crawling over you, careful not to crush you with his weight..

From this position, he seems even bigger than ever.. But you aren't afraid of him.. You will never be afraid of him.. He looks down at you, the honesty you see reflected back softens your soul.. "I love you so much it hurts my damn guts, Lacey Paxton.."

You smile, peering up at his gorgeous face.. So adoring.. So utterly perfect.. "I love you so much it seizes my heart, Ace Greyson.."

Your fingers tangle in his glossy onyx locks as your mouths meet again, more frenzied and passionate now you have worked up a heady appetite for each other.. His rock hard body presses into you, and you grind against him for more friction, your own body seeming to know what it wants..

Your hands slide over his shoulders and down his sculpted back before you slip your fingers beneath the waistband of his boxers.. He pushes up, biceps flexing in a delicious display of flesh and veins.. "You're sure you want to do this, Baby-doll.. We can still--"

You pull him back down.. "I'm ready.. Make love to me, Ace.. Please.." You moan needily.. He reaches down between you and you feel the heat of his hardness as his fleshy crown nudges at your slippery opening..

His mouth lowers to suck on your neck just behind your ear as he whispers.. "I'm never going to let you go, Baby.. You're mine.. Forever.."

Your heart cracks open as he inches his way gently inside.. Tears pick your eyes.. This all feels too good.. Too right.. This is how it is supposed to be.. You feel so safe.. So loved..

"Forever?.." You whimper..

As the emotions swell within you and he presses himself in to the hilt.. You feel a transcendental glow swallow your heart whole in a blazing flash of lightning.. Consuming you and setting you free, all at once.. "Forever, Lacey.."