²⁶ Jealousy and Picnics

☆UNEDITED☆

Published on 3rd March 2021, 6:52 pm, IST

²⁶ Jealousy and Picnics

"That sounds like what your mum said the day you were born

"That sounds like what your mum said the day you were born."

─────☆─────

☆    "RIN!" EUPHEMIA Potter called.

    The Potters and the Black were at the table, having their breakfast when a knock sounded at the front door, and Euphemia had gotten up to answer it.

    "Yes, mum?" she went up to her.

    "It's for you," She gestured towards the door. "Your boyfriend is here."

    "But my boy-" she exchanged a brief look with Sirius. "nevermind,"

    She went to the door, eyes widening when she saw who it was.

    "Leonard!"

    So did Sirius' eyes when he heard the name, straining himself to eavesdrop on their conversation a bit more clearly over the noise of scraping plates.

    The shock and surprise were evident on Rin's face at the sight of her ex, but she quickly wiped her face void of any emotion.

    "Why are you here?" she asked, her voice freezing cold,

    "Nesrin- Rin- I am. . . sorry."

    She rolled her eyes.

    "I am!" Leonard exclaimed. "You must listen to me! Please! I still love you!"

    Sirius slammed his cutlery on the table and stood up, hurrying to the doorway to give Dexter a punch in the face, though stopping when he heard Rin speak.

    "Unbelievable" she scoffed angrily. "Leonard, do you even hear what you're saying? You cheated on me! I hate you, you disgusting pig!" She yelled.

    "And you did not love me!" Rin continued. "If you did, you would not have done what you did!"

    "I'm sorry!" He cried. "Will you please forgive me?" He asks, producing a bouquet of flowers out of nowhere. "Cheating on you was a mistake!"

    "Oh yeah?" Rin took the flowers out of the teen's hand, glowering at the hopeful look appearing in his eye.

    "That sounds like what your mum said the day you were born." She smirked and tore the bouquet in half.

    All was silent for a tense moment until Sirius burst out laughing, giving away his position.

    The teens at the door swivelled their heads to see him.