¹³ Revenge Before Christmas

☆UNEDITED☆

Published on 12th December 2020, 11:49 am, IST

¹³ Revenge Before Christmas

"I was being awesome!"

━━☆━━

☆    "EMMELINE AND I broke up last night," Was the news James had brought up the next morning at breakfast.

    "How? Why? How did she take it?" Remus questioned.

    James shrugged for a response, shoving scrambled eggs into his mouth. "Actually, she broke up with me."

    "What!"

    James nodded. "She was actually really nice about it.
    We were in the middle of dancing, and she literally stopped on the dance floor and dragged me over to the food table. She said that we should break up because I was still in love with Lily Evans and that it wasn't fair on her to date her while I was still in love with someone else. She said that she hoped Lily would come around and that she, Emmeline wasn't the one for me."

    "Well, good for her." Remus smiled, buttering his toast. "But you and Emmeline weren't the only couple that broke up last night, were you?"

    James snapped his head up, looking at Remus with curiosity and hope. "Who broke up? Was it Lily and Aubrey?"

    "No," Remus shook his head, "I ran into Rin this morning, she said that she broke up with Leonard. But you already knew that, didn't you, Sirius?" he looked at Sirius with a knowing look in his eye.

    All eyes darted to the person in question.

    "I did," Sirius said slowly. "Actually, I was there with her when she broke up with him."

    "At least something good happened last night," James said gleefully. "What happened? Tell me everything!"

    Sirius frowned slightly. "I don't think Rin would want me to tell you the details of her break-up. All you need to know is that Leonard did something unforgivable."

    James folded his arms, pouting childishly, but sat up straight and glowered at the end of Sirius' sentence.

    "What did he do to her?! Nevermind, should we prank him?"

    "Oh, yeah, definitely. But Rin did handle it pretty well yesterday, though."

    "Why? What did she do?" Peter asked, eyes shining in anticipation.

    "She used the Vermiculus spell on him. Made worms appear on him." Sirius smirked, "Lovely sight, seeing him running around the hallway in his knickers, trying to shed off his pants."