²⁵ Dumbledore's Office

☆UNEDITED☆

Published on 27th February 2021, 10:12 am, IST

²⁵ Dumbledore's Office

"Do you want me to kiss it better?"

─────☆─────

☆    "JELLY SLUGS," Sirius said the password to the Gargoyle guarding Dumbledore's office, gripping Regulus' shoulder as he spoke.

    After much consideration, the Black brothers had decided on telling their headmaster about Regulus' problem.

    "Are you sure about this?" Regulus frowned to his brother as they knocked on the headmaster's door.

    "Yes, I'm sure." They walked in when the professor said a "come in!"

    "Sirius and Regulus Black," Albus Dumbledore smiles, looking a little surprised at the boys' arrival. "To what do I owe the pleasure? Please, do sit down."

    "You see, professor," The brothers sat down. "It's about Regulus,"

    They both explained everything to the old wizard without any interruptions.

    "Interesting," Dumbledore muses, resting his chin on his hands, staring intently at the teens, his eyes sparkling.

    "Interest-"

    "Tell me, Regulus," Dumbledore says. "You're being forced to take the mark in August- this summer, is it?"

    "Yes, sir. What do you propose I do?"

    "I say," Dumbledore smiles. "That you take the mark."

    Sirius slams his hands on the table, bolting up his seat in rage, Regulus flinched, and Dumbledore stared at him calmly.

    "Are you insane?! Not bloody likely!" Sirius yells.

    "Mr. Black," Dumbledore says, that calm look still on his face. "Would you please kindly step out of this office? There are a few things I would like to discuss with Regulus."

    Sirius glared at the older wizard for a few moments, then stormed out of the office, fuming and muttering obscenities under his breath.

    "Now, Mr. Black, You are not to talk to a single soul about what is being said in this room, do you understand?" Those were the last words Sirius heard before exiting the room.

    "Stupid Dumbledore," He leans his back against a wall. "Not telling me anything!" He grumbles. "And what did he mean, 'Take the mark?!' He's insane!"

    "What did he say?" Sirius asks Regulus when he returned.

    "Nothing important, forget about it." He flinched away when Sirius attempted to put a hand on his shoulder, the motion making him frown.

    "Reg. . ."

    "Good night, Sirius."

─────☆─────

    "I'm worried about Reg," He later confides in Nesrin. "Dumbledore told him something, he won't tell me about it."

    "Aw," Rin pouts at her boyfriend. "Do you want me to kiss it better?"

    "Yes!"

    They had forgotten that they were in an empty common room, where anyone could walk in on them.

    Which is exactly what happened.

    "Rin?! Sirius?!"

    The two teens' heads snapped to the voice, panic filling both of their minds.

    "Merlin! I knew it! I knew it! I knew that this would happen!" Lily Evans squealed, jumping up and down, flapping her arms giddily.

    "Lily!" Sirius grinned.

    "Are you going to tell anyone?" Rin asks anxiously, Sirius' smile fading into a frown at Rin's tone of voice.

    "No, of course not!" Lily promises. "But you have to tell Dorcas and me all the details later, okay?!"

    "Okay," Rin grins.

    "Now, I'll let you two lovebirds finish what you were doing." She winks not-so-subtly as she glides away from the couple.

    "You really don't want anyone knowing about us, huh?" Sirius asks Rin quietly after Lily leaves.

    "No, of course not," She replies lowly. "What's that supposed to mean?"

    "Nothing," Sirius snaps at her. "Good night."

    He kisses her forehead and leaves, a little troubled in his
mind.

─────☆─────

I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY(Except happy birthday to my dad!)

(Except happy birthday to my dad!)

Kathu