³³ Through Thick and Thin

☆UNEDITED☆

Published on 9th April 2021, 8:36 am, IST

³³ Through Thick and Thin

"And I know we don't say it much, but I love you

"And I know we don't say it much, but I love you."

━━☆━━

☆    "HEY!" PETER squeaked, pointing at the empty bed in the dorm room. "Where's Sirius?"

    The other two turned to look at the empty bed, frowning.

    "Maybe he already went to breakfast with Rin or something?"

    But when they went to the great hall, they still couldn't find him.

    "Do you know where Sirius is?" Rin approached them and asked.

    "No . . ." Peter frowned. "W thought he'd be here. . . maybe he already went for class?"

    "Yeah. . . he must've."

    When the group walked to the transfiguration classroom for their first period, they saw their class crowded around something.

    Rin noticed that all the furniture in the room was pushed away or broken.

    "What is happening over here?!"

    Everyone parted into two sides at Professor McGonagall's arrival, allowing James, Peter, Remus, Rin, Lily and Dorcas to see what was going on.

    The scene was horrific and bloody.

    An unconscious Sirius Black was strung on the wall by his limbs, his chest slashed and oozing with blood. On the wall, words in bright red- Sirius' blood were written:

    MUDBLOODS AND BLOOD-TRAITORS ARE NOT WELCOME

    "What the-"

    McGonagall quickly took charge, recovering after a minute of shock.

    She waved her wand; The blood was cleaned from the wall. Another wave; Sirius came off the wall. She then strode out of the room, Sirius levitated in front of her. "Class dismissed!"

    Remus, Peter, Rin, Lily and Dorcas ran after McGonagall, but not James.

    He was still staring at the wall that Sirius was previously hung on, his lips parted, eyes glistening.

    Oh fuck.

   All of this was his fault.

    Oh fuck.

    Sirius was hurt.

    Oh fuck.

    James finally snapped out of his trance and ran out of the classroom.