⁰⁴ The Jacket

UNEDITED

Published on 31st October, 12: 24pm, IST

⁰⁴ The Jacket

"- After this, you're getting punched in the face

"- After this, you're getting punched in the face."

━━☆━━

    NESRIN POTTER was sure that her brother James Potter just existed to ruin her life.

    James Potter was sure he was just being a good brother and protecting his baby sister.

    Both had their own views, but on that particular day, Nesrin was right.

━━☆━━

    James smiled like a maniac, dumping a whole container of fireworks into Leonard Dexter's coat, and casting a waiting charm on it with a reluctant Remus and an excited Sirius and. . . well, a Peter who blindly followed him in whatever he did.

    Remus was reluctant to prank Leonard. He hadn't done anything wrong. Just asked Rin on a date.

    He was like a brother to Rin too, and was protective of her, and was there to comfort her if she ever needed it, but he would never go as far as to hurt her date.

"Do you think a red dress would be nice? To match with my lipstick and show Gryffindor pride, or a yellow dress for his house colour?" Rin asked Dorcas and Lily has she slathered on a few layers of her usual red lipstick.

    "Red dress. For sure."

    "Alright! Now, which jacket?"

    "Don't wear a jacket!" Dorcas grinned, but sighed at the confused looks given to her by the other two, "I mean, if you don't wear a jacket and it gets cold, then Leonard will give you his jacket to wear! That would be so romantic!"

    Rin laughed. "Well, yes, that does sound nice, but you're forgetting one thing, Dorkie! We have magic! He could just cast a heating charm on me!"

    Dorcas made a face. "Try to be optimistic!"

━━☆━━

    The walk to The Three Broomsticks that day was thrilling for Nesrin Potter, and in her opinion, should've lasted longer, for the warmth of Leonard Dexter's arm around her felt wonderful.