Oumota

Characters: Top: Kokichi Ouma🎲
Bottom: Kaito Momota🌌🌟👨‍🚀

Game: Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony

Warnings/Kinks: Daddy kink, nicknames such as "naughty boy" and stuff similar, toys/dildo machines,and degradation(idk wtf is wrong with me)
☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆
3rd Pov
▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎

  Kaito had been a naughty boy in Kokichi's eyes. Kaito had teased Kokichi sexually in public embarrassing Kokichi. Kaito was currently cuffed to his bed being fucked in the ass with a dildo machine. A cock ring on his penis preventing release. Kaito had tears rolling down his eyes the dildo machine was going so fast into him the pleasure was overwhelming.

  "D-DAddy please I can't take it!~" "hm~? You can't take it I didn't know you were this weak Momo-chan~!" "Ah~~ Daddy please I-I'm sorry for teasing you in public I won't do it again please I need to cum!!~~" "Finee! Since your so persistent! I also think you ready for the real thing!" Kokichi removed the cock ring. Kaitos glue like cum shooting from his member like silly string.(nah 😕)

  "G-Gah!~" Kaito let out a sigh of relief. Kokichi giggled pulling down his pants and climbing onto the bed lining himself up with Kaito's hole. Kaito shut his eyes tight feeling Kokichi fill him up "mn.." Kaito groaned. Kokichi started to thrust quickly and harshly into Kaito causing Kaito to scream. "F-FUCK I-Ah f-fu AH~D-dAH~ddy!" "Aw~ Look at you struggling to say my name so pathetic" Kokichi smirked placing his thumb over Kaito's slit "n-No! K-Daddy nooo~" Kaito whimpered.

  Kokichi smiled again and roughly thrusted his hips causing him to hit a spot deep inside Kaito that sent intense waves of pleasure to said boy. "HAHHHH~! OH GOD THERE PLEASE THEREEE!!!~~~" Kaito couldn't hold in his screams of pleasure he was close and he wanted Kokichi to send him to his release. "Mmmmmm~~ Naughty boy being so loud! The whole dormitory can probably here you! Though I wouldn't mind then everybody would know who you belong to~ I know a slut like you wouldn't mind that hmm~~?" Kaito's moans somehow increased he was so close to release "PLEASE D-daDDY LET ME RELEASE I'LL BE A GOOD BOY A GOOD BOY FOR DADDY!!" Kokichi smirked loving the control over Kaito. No one would ever think Kaito would be a bottom bitch Hell no one would think he would beg either! "Fine fine gah fuck~" Kokichi was getting close.

  Kokichi buried himself into Kaito and released his thumb from Kaito's member. Both of them released at the same time. Kokichi released inside of Kaito sending Kaito into another climax. Both had some cleaning up to do....FIN~
☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆
DAILY AUTHORS NOTE: Im- The shit I do in the middle of the night I swear anyways so- I don't know why I decided to be E X T R A kinky this chapter Idk how horny you sinners who read this are but here This is basically in satans nightmares and wet dreams.

Date published: January 6, 2021