Kuzusouda

Characters: Kazuichi Souda🦈🏳️‍🌈 Fuyuhiko Kuzuruyu 👶🏼🕴🏼(I forgot how to spell his last name)
Game: Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
Kinks: Choking,Degrading, and possibly pet names.
A/N Yuh again we are just gonna get to the spicy part❌🧦Some parts might not make sense cause of the height difference leave me alone🌁🏃‍♂️💨

3rd pov
Fuyuhiko roughly pushed Souda to the wall and wrapped his hand around the taller boy's neck earning loud and pathetic moans from him. "F-Fuyuhiko!~" Fuyuhiko chuckled "huh? You like that slut?~" Fuyuhiko then lifted his knee touching Souda's sensitive member "g-gah!~" Kazuichi whimpers softly. Fuyuhiko got down onto his knees hand still squeezing Kazuichi's throat. Fuyuhiko then let go of Souda's neck and used it to unzip Souda's jumpsuit and pull down Souda's underwear. He then grabbed Souda's erect dick and gave kitten licks that sent chills up Souda's spine. "Mm~ Fuyu please suck me~" Souda whined out. Fuyuhiko took Souda's big erect dick into his mouth and started bobbing his head. "Haaah!~" Souda gasped out. He was surprised Fuyuhiko could take his fat 💫shlong💫 inside his small mouth.

Souda was about to thrust into Fuyuhiko's mouth but asked first "Fuyu ngh~ can i thrust a-ah~ into y-your mouth?~" Fuyuhiko with his eyes closed focusing on the taste of Kazuichi's throbbing big cock nodded. Souda moaned and smiled thrusting into Fuyuhiko's mouth causing Fuyu to moan and make it all the more pleasurable for Kazuichi. Souda's dick hit the back of Fuyuhiko's throat and Fuyuhiko loved feeling Souda's dick in his mouth. Souda's moans started becoming more loud and he started thrusting faster indicating he was about to reach his climax. Soon Souda's thick,creamy, bittersweet cum overflowed into Fuyuhiko's mouth he pulled Souda's dick out of his mouth and looked up opening his mouth allowing Souda to see all of his hot thick cum in his mouth. Fuyuhiko couldn't keep his dominant role anymore he swallowed Souda's cum and started playing with himself moaning softly.

Souda really couldn't take much more of this and picked up Fuyuhiko and threw him roughly on the bed. Souda kissed Fuyuhiko roughly tasting his own seed as he put his tounge into Fuyuhiko's small mout. Fuyuhiko whimpered into Souda's mouth. Fuyuhiko was then flipped over harshly and his pants were pulled down. Kazuichi sucked on his fingers coating them in saliva then putting them into Fuyuhiko's entrance.

"Gh~" Fuyhiko's breath caught in his throat. After a minute of prep Kazuichi shoved his cock into Fuyuhiko's anus. "K-KAZUICHI SO BIG!~~~~" Fuyuhiko screamed having Kazuichi's cock in his mouth was great but having his cock in him was heaven. Souda started thrusting letting out loud moans of his own. "C-Cuming!!~~~" Fuyuhiko moaned. After two hard thrusts both Fuyuhiko and Souda came. Both panting and whimpering......FIN~

A/N I finsihed lol I have no idea how but i did🤪I also didn't spell check :/

A/N Lmfao Idk where I was going with this 🥴 I'll make a soudam lemon or somethin any requests? Yall can give me Requests📢

Date published: December ?? 2020

Date finished: January ?? 2021